Busy Bees

16 years after the rebirth.

Buttercup Pov

"Girls wake up your horse riding sessions begins in 30 minutes in other words .Get your ass up Buttercup!" mother yelled impatiently from downstairs.

I replied with an incoherent grumble.

Sasha King our mother .Quick description well she has golden blonde hair emerald green eyes and the softest smile .She is an caring Luna and mother although stubborn and runs a tight ship or pack.

I was blessed with the leopard spirit named Caro .I fell off of my bed landing like most cats on my hands and knees .

" Why should we get up this early it's still dark out ?" I whined like a toddler

"Stop moaning Buttercup we let you sleep in . Your sisters has been up for an hour already" Dad chuckled

Derek King our father .Chocolate brown hair with hazel eyes .He was as our surname puts it the King of this pack which meant he was Alpha and therefore our family was rich and had too keep up appearances by being seen.He was an awesome father always fun ,but not an Alpha anyone would want to cross.

I hurried to the shower and afterwards got dressed we have a horse riding lesson and a music lesson before school then after school we each have our summer sport or clubs depending on the day of the week. All these extracurriculars and still our parents send us to public school.

Luckily we weren't forced to still take dancing .I hated ballet and complained until our parents agreed we can quit it.It only took like 10 years.

If I could I would only do horseriding mainly because I love my big dark bay gelding Ash .
And well sport, but like I said we have to be seen in public a lot to keep up appearances since our parents own three popular companies and are also werewolves hiding in plain sight. In Melbrooke were being rich equals power and less suspicion on our 'wild' side as Mom puts it.

30 minutes later at horse riding ring

Ash and I were training hard since we have a friendly competition in a week .
The only reason we can get along with the horses is because one of Bubble's new abilities is to talk to animals.
She spoke to the horses for us since they could sense we were not human but after the talk we got along fantastically.

We prefer cross country the most since Ash and I are both adrenalin junkies. Sometimes we even secretly do racing just for fun. I love the hour of pure adrenalin because after this I have guitar lessons for half an hour .And not electric guitar nooo someone save my soul.

Blossoms Pov

I watched Buttercup and Ash train for a bit they were both amazing. I went to the jumps with Pegasus my paint mare .

I prefer the jumps probably because I have the owl spirit named Tato and jumping is really close to flying. t I always stress going over yet Pegasus and I are the best jumpers in town.

My violin lessons were next and then school. The violin lessons were great except for Buttercup 's constant complaints for having to learn the acoustic guitar and not the electric.

Surprisingly all three of us do well academically even Buttercup she is a close third in the school mainly because otherwise she would not be allowed to be a captain of a sports team.Bubbles is second even for being an airhead some days and of course I am first place .

We got used to the new abilities very fast not just the normal wolf stuff I mean I could fly , see in the dark and creepily turn my head 360 ° degrees. And to top it all off still had magic.

Bubbles could talk to animals , has ice powers , and change people's moods which she always uses on Buttercup much to her annoyance.

Buttercup is crazy agile I mean she plays soccer with all kinds of flips and jumps yet never falls down on her face,turn invisible and can see in the dark.

Bubbles Pov

I was busy giving Donut a wash since Murphy's law was that my light dappled grey gelding would always end up super dirty before my session.This is why I am always up an hour earlier than Buttercup.I did not mind washing him off.

Afterwards we went to do dressage .I liked how we almost danced. Then I had my piano lesson .

I had a date later today with a boy named Tyler .
We were not really bothered with mates because yes we are werewolves but we aren't normal we have animal spirits mine being the polar bear named Baro .

So essentially our animals spirits are fused with a wolf to allow our witch souls to survive in the werewolf bodies.

As for school I did well I am on the swimming team and I am also in the drama club.

Blossom is on the cheerleading team and she does debate

Buttercup does boys soccer since our school has no girl team and she is even captain and in film club.

At our school mondays,wednesdays and fridays we had sport .Tuesdays and Thursdays were club days

Tuesdays and Thursdays were club days

Author 's note

I don't own any art, pictures ,music or characters. I do have horses but these aren't my .I know my chapters aren't long but I tried I will maybe be posting more frequently now . This chapter has a lot more about their lifestyle now and their abilities.I threw in their parents and gave them the surname King as it just fits so well with an Alpha or what do you think ?