Enter the problems

Buttercup Pov

After the extremely boring music lesson I took a quick shower. This prevented me from  killing myself from utter boredom. Also I really wanted to punch the so called teacher because he was staring at my curves the pervert.

I picked out my clothes dark skinny jeans with a lime green t-shirt and a black hoodie that said "Good Morning, I see the assassins have failed" with green sneakers . I left my shoulder length raven hair loose and headed downstairs. For second breakfast pancakes with strawberries.

I met Blossom who wore a pink skirt and black t-shirt tucked into her skirt with a denim jacket and ankle boots her hair was in its usual high ponytail with a bow. Bubbles  wore a light blue knee length dress with a daisies print and black pumps with her hair in a braided crown in the kitchen.

We all ate with the rest of the pack that went to school .We lived on the top floor of the pack house .The kitchen and most of the living areas where on the bottom floor.The rest of the floors where bedrooms for pack members.

MATTHEW

MATTHEW

Matthew would drive us all to school in the bus ,yes bus we owned our personal school bus that only took pack members to school.

Matthew was 18 years old and kind of the  big brother of the pack's children which include us .He was a goof ,but very intimidating he will be the next Delta .We all love him ,but he is lonely since he hasn't found his mate yet.

10 minutes later

We just entered the school hallway when our friend Alex came thundering down towards us.Making a giant racket in true Alex fashion.

3 Things you should know about Alex

1  She knows our secret she saw our       first transformation. Yeah we sorta fucked up .We had a sleep over with her at her house on the first full moon the year we turned thirteen.

2 She is a witch.Lucky us she knew about the supernatural world .She still is a witch in training. We sort of teach her a few things.

3 She is hella clumsy.As in super we have started catching her .Matthew used to do it but he always jokes how she is falling for him .

And as  usual she tripped over her own feet causing me to catch her before she falls on her bloody face AGAIN.

"Alex why the hell are you runnig around so early this morning" I asked

"You know runnig has never been your friend  as in ever it's your nemesis."

"Your archenemy "

"Your rival"I continued teasing

"Well I found out we will be getting 3 new guys ,triplets just like you three " she said out of breath clutching her chest like she is having an heart attack.

"And how does this concern us?"I asked annoyed
"Also stop being dramatic please you barley ran " I joked recieving a glare

I hate new guys acting all cocky untill Mattew or Axel puts them in their place.I miss Axel he is currently visting family of his in another territory. He is like our brother as well except our age unlike Matthew who is two years older.

Another thing a hate about guys in general is those who only want to sleep with girls.Except for my soccer team and the werewolves. The team doesn't dare to be fuckboys since I would cut them from the team.

The 'coach' gave  me full control over the team because he has no clue about soccer or anything else for that matter .

"Great you asked Buttercup because apparently one wants to join the drama club , the other one wants to try out for debate and lastly Buttercup sweet Buttercup, one is positive he will make the soccer team " Alex said waving her index finger in front of my face.

"Like hell he is I will decide who joins my team!" I yelled a little to loudly

"How do you know all this anyways Alex ?" Blossom asked .While I was already hating  these guys' cockiness .

"Woah calm down your eyes are glowing." all three of them whisperd. Mattew gave me a scolding stare .He told me to calm down and if everything is fine through the shared pack mindlink.

I replied "Yes" I don't want him to go beat them up just yet.

I took a few deep breaths struggling to control my wolf side .I really dislike cocky little guys.

" Well I was busy working in the office as part of my student council duty and saw their applications ." Alex said proud of herself .I gave her a pat on the back .

From behind us a few gasps came out revealing three guys .

Great they are players I could practically smell it on them and even their clothes gave it all away. The way they walked infuriated me already.But thats not all I smelled . A hint of somthing else came from them.My sisters must have smelled it as well by their facial expressions.

Author 's note
I do not own most of the pictures, music,drawings or characters.
Well what did you think of my first Oc ?
What do you think the girls smelled ?
What about Alex ? Don't worry I will let you see her face soon enough.
Bye thanks for reading guys and gals