Welcome to the family

Buttercup Pov

"I am nervous I mean what if this does not work and I die"

"Alex we did our research you take some of our blood before the ceremony than when you get bitten you will transform into a hybrid it works the same with vampire hybrids. "

For a wolf or person to become a part of a pack they have to be bitten by the pack Alpha which would be our father. The bite joins the entire pack to became stronger except when we were biten the entire pack became immortal just like us.

"Will it hurt o.. or leave a mark ?"

"Yes it will hurt  but the real pain will start after a day when you start shifting and you will have a mark but it won't be a bite mark. It will appear on your wrist where you were bitten " Bubbles explained from the bed she was laying on.

We were in our house the pack house busy preparing a room next to ours for Alex .The top floor were the bedrooms of the higher ranking werewolves. Alpha ,Beta and Delta.
Once Axel and Alex are mated she would move into his room.

"I thought you get bitten on your neck to become a pack member "

" Nope the nape of your neck is where your mate bites you to mark you and complete the bond it's basically werewolf marriage " Blossom giggled

"O " Alex blushed

"But why  have I never seen your pack mark?"

"Because only werewolves can see it ." I said bored

"Can I see it "

" Not without a spell luckily I know one " I jumped off the bed writing the spell down and giving it to Alex

"Inte nentous" she said excited

My wrist revealed the pack mark

Later we were all dressed formally since getting new pack members was rare most packs are made up of different families so a lot of the members are born into a pack

Later we were all dressed formally since getting new pack members was rare most packs are made up of different families so a lot of the members are born into a pack .Only mates get accepted into new packs or wolves who proved themselves to the Alpha.

Only mates get accepted into new packs or wolves who proved themselves to the Alpha