Hell week in full swing.

Butch Pov.
I had decided to take a different approach to Slave week.Instead of making Buttercup wear clothes that would show off skin I decided to just make her drag her name through the mud a bit. If she is indeed my soulmate I did not want anyone looking at her even though I still need proof of her actually being my mate. But I will get proof .

I knew she would disobey me at some point this week. Just not as soon as this .
Since she decided to stroll in without the nose and wig as I specifically said. I had already the best punishment for this I just have to be patient.

I was about to say something about the wig and nose but the homicidal look on Matthew's face made me reconsider.

My brothers and I were waiting just a few paces inside the school hallway.

Buttercup Pov.
As we came through we walked up to our Masters for the week as all the other auction girls had too.

Matthew fumming about Boomer's choice for Bubbles's outfit .

"What the hell are you wearing ?" confusing came for Boomer's voice.

Matthew stopped to listen to this exchange first he is reasonable after all .

"An angel costume like you said ."Bubbles replied flushed.

"No ,that is not any angel that I am familiar with ."Boomer whined hiding his face with his hand.
He swiftly made his way to his locker.Bubbles trailing behind. He grabbed something from within and barked an order to Bubbles. She hesitantly pulled on the washed-out blue denim jacket doing up the buttons .

Boomer gave a quick nod .They stayed there as he gave a few more tasks.

"He had to specify more if he wanted what he told us he invisioned." Brick rolled his eyes.

His eyes glance over Blossom.Eyes scanning the outfit .Approval on his face.

"Good slave ,now your first task is to fetch me a blade of female grass." He smirked walking in the direction we just came form.

"A what?"Blossom asked ,but Brick was already outside.

"Where is your nose and wig ?"Butch asked curiously.

"I didn't want to wear it so I left it."I shrugged my shoulders.

"You will be punished for this ."He stated jogging off .He made me run after him for a good 10 minutes .

During lunch.

We got caught up on what the others have been doing. I gave Butch his exstra food and sat down at our usual table making sure I was within his eyesight.

All day everyone has been doing strange tasks .It was hilarious to anyone not having to do them.

"I am so tired ,It took forever to find a female blade of grass.Then I had to sing all the names of ever country in different genres ,Do you know how difficult it is to sing every aftican country as a rock song ?. "Blossom mutterd resting her head on her arms.

"How would he even know if you skip one ?"Axel asked with interest.

"He googled it ."she muttered.

"Bubbles share your craziness with us as well." Alex pleaded.

"Well ,I had to write and perform a song about why Boomer is the greatest of all , he told me to make this and wear it." She held up a paper plate .Two holes were punched in it with a shoelace tying the holes together making the plate in a makeshift necklace.