10

I've got a stomach ache. -Y/N

Jenna still holds me in her arms. I don't dare to move. I don't know what comes over me to love this physical contact with her. I'm unable to move. Her heart still beats against my chest, and mine speeds up. I feel she senses my heart beating faster because I feel her laughter against my neck.

"What's making you laugh?" I whisper.

She lifts her head to look at me, a smile drawn on her rosy, plump lips. The distance between her face and mine is small, but honestly, I don't care. I don't know what's coming over me.

"Your heart," she says gently, touching my chest.

Okay. She does sense it.

My cheeks flush because the situation is quite embarrassing. Her cheeks are slightly red too. I lower my eyes, looking at her chest half on mine. Her body is narrower than mine, less developed, but still well-endowed. Her shirt is open at the neckline, and I can see the beginning of her breasts. My cheeks flame even more because Jenna must have noticed that I was looking at her cleavage. I lift my eyes to her, and she looks at me as if studying my face. She has red cheeks. I look at her perfectly drawn lips. I look at the shine in her eyes. I get completely lost in her gaze. Jenna doesn't do anything anymore, and neither do I.

I have no idea what's happening to me. I don't know why my cheeks are burning, and my stomach hurts. I move one of my hands behind her neck, and without understanding why, my lips end up pressed against hers. I think Jenna is as surprised as I am because she doesn't respond immediately to my kiss. She takes a breath and starts moving her warm lips with mine. My saliva starts to mix with hers, and she gently opens her mouth for my tongue to enter. I insert my tongue into her mouth and play with hers.

This kiss is slow. But I'm kissing Jenna, damn it, what am I doing? Why am I enjoying this kiss? Why is my stomach twisting? Why do I feel like I'm not in control of my movements? I gently interrupt this strange moment by withdrawing my tongue from her mouth, and she pulls back her head. I have my eyes closed, trying to focus and understand what came over me. I try to understand what's happening.

"I- I'm sorry," she says in a weak voice.

And now she's apologizing. I'm so stupid. I'm fed up with her apologizing all the time when it's me who's at fault. I'm the one who brought her face to mine. It's my fault, damn it!

"No, it's me... Sorry. I don't know what came over me," I mutter.

I open my eyes, and her eyes are shining. She's waiting for me to do something. Without controlling myself, I find my lips pressed against hers again. I find myself kissing her again. This time, I'm on top of her, and she has taken possession of my hair and pulls it. I kiss her more energetically, I don't know why I like it. My stomach hurts horribly, and my tongue fiercely tastes hers. I hear her making little noises. Damn it. I kiss her as if to prove to myself that I like kissing her.

Why do I suddenly love her lips so much? I slowly withdraw from her lips, but I don't move from above her. She opens her eyes, and I look at her. Her face is red, and I suppose mine is too. My heart tightens, and like an idiot, all I can say is:

"I'm not even sorry this time," I chuckle.

A smile appears on her face. An angelic smile. She has perfect teeth. Her red cheeks and dimples make her even cuter. I feel like everything is about to explode in my stomach. Damn it, Y/N ... I don't know what's come over me. I have no idea, and it's starting to worry me. But damn it..I didn't dream it. I loved kissing her. I love kissing her.

My stomach twists when my lips touch hers. I no longer control what I do, and I love this sensation even if it hurts. I lay my head on her chest. I breathe in her incredible scent, and slowly, I fall asleep. I fall asleep on Jenna. If someone had told me that I would fall asleep on Jenna and enjoy her scent, I would never have believed it. But now, too many questions are swirling in my head, and it hurts. So, I fell asleep to stop thinking about anything.

What's happening to her? -J