33

I need  your hugs, your kisses, your heart, your tenderness, your warmth, your sweet words, your love. I just need you. -Y/N

Tears cascade relentlessly down my cheeks, each drop a testament to the emptiness left behind by Jenna's departure. She's gone, and it's all because of that wretched woman. I despise her with every fiber of my being. The mere thought of her ignites a rage within me that threatens to consume everything in its path. She has torn apart the fabric of my world, leaving behind nothing but wreckage in her wake. Jenna left because of her, and the pain of her absence is a weight that crushes my soul.

As I survey the room, I notice the meticulous care with which Jenna made the bed before leaving. It's almost mocking, as if the intimacy we shared mere hours ago meant nothing to her. But this bed holds a lifetime of memories – it's where our love blossomed, where we found solace in each other's arms. It's where Jenna confided in me, where we shared our deepest fears and desires. And now, it stands as a silent witness to the devastation wrought by her departure.

Jenna is gone.

My wife, my heart, my everything – gone. The pain is overwhelming, suffocating, threatening to drown me in its depths. I cannot fathom a life without her, cannot imagine waking up each day to her absence. Yet, even in the midst of this anguish, I find myself grateful for the bond that binds us together, for the marriage that brought her into my life. Without this union, I would have remained trapped in a cycle of emptiness and shallow pleasures. Jenna showed me what it means to truly love, to be loved in return. She transformed me, breathed life into the hollow shell I once was. And now, with her gone, I am left to grapple with the haunting realization that I may never experience such love again.

I reach for my phone, desperate to hear her voice, to beg for her forgiveness. But she remains elusive, her silence a stark reminder of the chasm that now separates us. I ache for her, body and soul, knowing that I am powerless to mend what has been broken. I love her, more than words could ever express. And yet, that love may not be enough to bridge the chasm between us. I am adrift in a sea of despair, clinging to the hope that someday, somehow, she will find her way back to me. But until then, I am left to mourn the loss of the one person who truly mattered – my beloved Jenna.

Indeed, there has never been another whom I've loved as deeply as her. She is my sole affection, my solitary devotion. Likewise, I am hers, but now all is lost; she's departed. Life without her seems unbearable; a world devoid of her smile, her tenderness, her love is a world I wish not to inhabit. I've come to realize that she is essential to my existence, that my love for her transcends any other. I am shattered. Shattered, weary, fractured, and I yearn for oblivion because she is no longer by my side.

I cannot gauge how long I've been engulfed in tears amidst the desolation of her absence. It feels as though I've wept for an eternity. There's an immense void gnawing at my core, as if something vital has been torn asunder within me. Slowly, I rise. Glancing at my phone, the time reads 5:22 AM. I've endured a sleepless night, and sleep eludes me still, for Jenna is not here with me. I am drained, my strength waning. I stumble towards the dressing room, where our garments lie. My gaze falls upon her attire—still present, yet incomplete. She left behind remnants of herself, unable to take all that was hers. Tears cascade anew as I behold the shirt she wore on the day our paths first crossed...

Flashback, January 10, 2023.

"Delighted to finally meet you," my mother says, embracing the girl with her back to me.

As they part, the girl turns around, revealing a childlike face. Strange. Is this really her? The one I'm supposed to marry? She looks like a child.

"Let me introduce you to Y/N," my mother says to the girl.