Rarity Takes Manehattan

Spike: There you are, Rarity! That's the last of your bags.

Rarity: Actually, Spike, I've got one last pile of bags, over there. Won't you be a dear?

Spike: Sure... I'll be a dear... [strains]

Rarity: An entire week in the fabulous city of Manehattan! Plus, all of my very best friends there with me!

Twilight Sparkle: Of course we'd all come along to support you during Fashion Week, Rarity!

Fluttershy: Not that you'll need it. We're sure you'll win.

Rarity: [squeals] I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that you'll all be there with me! However... Perhaps I can show you...

Rose Light: What's that?

Pinkie Pie: Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know! A paper fan!

Rarity: No, it's—

Pinkie Pie: A magic trick! You know, where I pick a card and remember what it is and then you put it back in the deck so you can't look at it and—

Rarity: These are tickets to the hottest musical on Bridleway!

Twilight Sparkle: You couldn't mean Hinny of the Hills... because that show's been sold out for months! Or could you?!

Rarity: I could. I do.

Rose Light: [gasps] Oh, Rarity, you didn't have to do that, but... since you did...

Main cast sans Rarity: [cheering]

Pinkie Pie: This trip is fun already! I love jumping up and down! Whee-hee!

Rarity: Come along, ponies! I found us a place to stay only a block from the train station in the very heart of this glorious metropolis!

Applejack: Hey, look! That's the theatre where Hinny of the Hills is playin'!

Rest of main cast: [oohing]

Twilight Sparkle: Wow, Rarity! How'd you manage to get us seats for tomorrow night?

Rarity: Oh, I gave some designs to the costume designer, so he pulled a few strings.

Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash: Cool!

Rarity: That is what makes Manehattan so splendid and amazing. You do something nice for somepony, and then you never know when they'll do something nice for you!

Applejack: So then you can do something nice for us!

Fluttershy: Like get us in to see Hinny of the Hills!

Rainbow Dash: Which is only the best musical in all of Equestria!

Applejack: It must be good if Rainbow Dash is impressed. Normally she doesn't even like musicals.

Rainbow Dash: I know. Ponies just bursting into song in random places at the drop of a hat? Who does that?

Rarity: Oh, Manehattan, what you do to me, such a huge bustling community and there's always opportunity to do the friendly thing. If some are grouchy, pay no mind, surprise instead with something kind. Lo and behold, you may just find, a smile is what you bring.

Luggage Cart: Welcome to the Manefair Hotel! Please allow me to take those bags to your room for you!

Rarity: Only if you'll accept this gratuity first.

Luggage Cart: Oh-ho-ho! I'll get your change!

Rarity: Do keep it all. I insist! Generosity, I'm here to show all that I can give, generosity, I'm here to set the bar, just sit back and watch how I live, After you.