Scare Master

[[shades closing]

[windows clattering]

Fluttershy: Fuzzy Legs, do you think you could secure those windows?

[webs shooting]

[windows close]

Fluttershy: And you'll alert me if anything scary comes close to the cottage?

[birds squawk]

Fluttershy: Oh, who am I kidding? When something scary comes close to the cottage! Please tell me my hiding place is ready.

Harry: [growls]

Fluttershy: Oh, look, you've filled it with everything I need to survive this awful night. Thank you. Thank you all! Now I don't have to step a hoof outside until this whole thing is over.

[bucket clattering]

Fluttershy: Oh, no! You don't have any carrots? Do we have any other fresh veggies you may enjoy?

Angel: [growls]

Fluttershy: Or maybe some hay? But that means I'll need to go out... on Nightmare Night!

[thunder and lightning]

[ponies laughing]

[fireworks]

[eerie sound effects]

Twinkleshine and Amethyst Star: [giggling]

Fluttershy: [screams]

Foals: [singsongy] Nightmare Night, what a fright! Give me something sweet to bite!

Fluttershy: [gasps]

Foals: [singsongy] Nightmare Night, what a fright! Give me something sweet to bite!

Granny Smith: Fluttershy? What're you doin' out and about? It's Nightmare Night, remember?

Fluttershy: How could I forget? Oh, I don't suppose I could borrow a few pieces of hay from you? I forgot to stock up on food for Angel, and you do seem to have quite a lot.

Granny Smith: We need it for the Apple Family Haunted Maze. [spooky voice] The scariest maze that there ever was. Who knows what lurks inside?

Fluttershy: Oh, I'm sure I don't.

Granny Smith: Is that a mummified pony that just leaped out at ya?

Fluttershy: I don't know. Is it?

Granny Smith: And what's that crunchin' sound beneath yer hooves? Maybe it's the bones of ponies that didn't make it out alive!

Fluttershy: B-B-B-B-Bones?!

Granny Smith: And are those peeled grapes or a thousand slimy eyeballs starin' at ya from beyond the grave?

Fluttershy: Please tell me they're grapes!

Granny Smith: Oh, I'll never tell. [maniacal laughter]

[thunder and lightning]

Fluttershy: [frightened sobs]

Granny Smith: Huh. I wonder what got stuck in her craw.

[thunder and lightning]

[door opens]

Fluttershy: Twilight and Rose? Hello? [screams]

Spike: You think it's scary now, just wait until it's done.

Fluttershy: That's okay. I'll take your word for it.

Spike: [grunts] Hey, wait a minute! It's Nightmare Night and you're here and not holed up in your cottage! Does this mean what I think it means?