2. Voldemort Rising

"You know you are such a push over when it comes to him." Severus remarked.

"He wanted the full experience." Lilith agreed. Harry had went with Ron and his family to get on the train but as the train pulled in, Harry was not there. "Hermione, where is Harry?" 

"I dont know, I thought he was already here." She answered as she moved past. Lilith demanded answers when harry did not get off the train with the rest of his classmates.

"DRACO!" Lilith demanded. "Where is he?" 

"Who?'

"Harry." She seethed. 

"Here with you." Draco answered. 

"No, he took the train." 

"I think I would have known if he took the train." Draco corrected. 

"Where is he? Draco no funny business." Lilith demanded. 

"Harry wasnt on the train ." Draco corrected.

"What do you mean he wasnt on the train!"

"He's..." Severus couldnt breathe. 

Code red. Harry was missing.

" I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch." Albus nodded to an old man and an even older shaggy cat. "-has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." Dumbledore remarked before sitting back down.

"Can we eat?" Aria questioned. 

"No, we are finding your brother," Lilith corrected. "Severus-"

"Oh dear." Severus murmured as Hootie came through the window. "She is delivering mail thats never a good sign."

" When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses." Mcgonagall remarked.

"You think your parents are going to be mad?" Ron questioned. 

"See you, Hedwig!" Harry declared as him and Ron ran up the steps. They were so late. "So a house-elf shows up in my bedroom, we can't get through the barrier to Platform 9¾, we almost get killed by a tree... clearly someone doesn't want me here this year, I think they are just going to be happy I'm alive and hopefully not ground me into my 20s." Ron laughed out but they ran right into Filch and he snarled back at them. Mrs Norris at his feet purring, tail whipping around though.

"Well, take a good look, lads. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle." Filch warned. "Oh, dear, we are in trouble." he smiled more devilishly.

 Severus was holding up a newspaper article about harry and rons flying car at King's Cross Station. Flich delivered them to Severus classroom. 

"Harry!" Lilith declared checking him for wounds. 

"I'm fine mum."

"You are never taking the train again," Lilith demanded. 

"Technically I couldnt even get on the train." he admitted. 

"Never! You scared me to death!" Lilith demanded. "What were you boys thinking!" 

"You were seen by no less than seven Muggles!" Severus declared furiously he glared back at the boys. "Do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world. Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow that's been on these grounds since before you were born!" 

"Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us." Ron countered.

"Silence!" Severus demanded walking around his desk towards them. "I assure you... that were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me, you would both receive consequences." Severus leaned in glaring back at them. "As it is..."

"They are not." Albus agreed. Harry, Ron, severus, and Filch turned towards the doorway to see Dumbledore standing there, accompanied by Professor McGonagall. 

"Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall." harry answered embarrassed.

"Headmaster, these boys have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry. As such..." Severus began.

"I'm well aware of our bylaws, Severus, having written more than a few myself. However, as Head of Gryffindor House, it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action." Albus assured.

"We'll go and get our stuff". Ron whispered.

"What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley?" McGonagall questioned.

"Well, you're going to expel us, aren't you?" Ron pondered.

"Nonsense." Lilith assured. 

"Not today, Mr. Weasley. But I must impress upon both of you the seriousness of what you have done. I will be writing to your families tonight," Minerva looked to Lilith. 

"I already know and I will have a talk with Harry." Lilith assured innocently. 

"And you will both receive detention." Minerva added and they let out a breath of relief, Ron wouldnt know how to tell his mum he got expelled. But Severus didn't look happy with this punishment but that was Harry's problem now.

"And now I suggest that we all return to the feast. There is a delicious-looking custard tart that I am most anxious to sample." Albus added.

"Food and then we deal with what the hell just happened." Lilith agreed, Harry and Ron ran off. 

"He's safe." Severus whispered as they ran off leaving Severus and lilith alone. "He's okay." 

"HE is... but with voldemort rising... what if-"

"Dont let your mind go there my darling." Severus begged kissing her gently. "I love you, I know your mind... dont go to the darkest corners." 

"What if we lost him?" Lilith whimpered as Aria ran out chasing after Harry. 

"We didnt. We will do everything we can to protect him."