88. Dizzy

The man / Khal drogo out now

Houdini/ aemond / laenor out now!

After a dizzy spell and then a few collapses Lilith went to see a doctor.

Lilith was annoyed. Not only was she put on bed rest for this pregnancy but it was christmas and she had to just sit and do nothing.

She sat at her desk until that was too much and she had to lay down, this baby was in all the wrong positions, she was constantly nauseous, and dizzy and had a migraine nonstop.

"Hey Snape." Cedric declared catching his attention.

"Cedric.' Harry answered."How are you?"

"Spectacular." Harry dead panned.

"Look I realize I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons." Cedric went on.

"Forget about it. I'm sure you would have done the same for me." Harry assured.

"Exactly. You know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?" Cedric questioned. Harry nodded. "It's not a bad place for a bath. Just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water."

"Hootie," Lilith requested, but she had given up too. Aria thought the room of requirement was great and she was running around, finding all sorts of fun treasures. Pip and mouse flew around mindlessly, the owls were not as much help as Lilith had hoped.

"Daddy set a timer." Aria declared holding up her little beeping timer. "Time to go." Lilith sighed getting up, she called for Ser pounce but he was playing with something that sparkled. 

"Pounce!" Aria demanded. "Come here! He's got something." 

"I see," Lilith yawned out. 

"Come on silly, that looks too fancy to be playing with." Aria decided pulling what looked like a crown off of Ser Pounce and putting it on herself. Lilith smiled softly as she did a spin before her jaw dropped. 

"Aria!" 

"What?" Aria countered the diadem falling from her head. "Oh my crown!" she ran to get it. 

"You found it sweet girl!" 

"Can I keep it? What did I find?"

"We have to destroy it." Lilith countered. 

"Boo!" Aria shouted. "It's so pretty though." 

"I know." Lilith agreed. "But some of  the most dangerous things are." 

'blasted.' Severus muttered. 

"Severus!" Lilith called out. He peered out rubbing his head. ''what are you doing in there? never mind you will never guess-"

''I am missing some stocks.' Severus remarked going through his cabinet of supplies.

''you sure you didn't just break it? Banging your head like that?' she put a gentle hand on his head. Severus shook his head taking a step back.

'I'm certain a student was in here.' Severus told her.

"The students should know better than to anger you." Lilith corrected

"Yes they should." Severus agreed. "I'm sorry you were saying?" 

"Aria and ser pounce found the diadem." Lilith answered. 

"Get that sword." Severus suggested. 

"Already a head of you." Lilith held it up. "You want the honors?" Severus nodded taking the sword, Aria watched the diadems precious jewels litter the floor, crumbling into nothingness. 

"Hells," Harry muttered rubbing his forehead. 

"Your head has been hurting a lot." Hermione informed him as if he didnt know that already. 

"Yes, thanks captain obvious." Harry agreed turning back to his homework. 

Assembled at the edge of the lake for the second task. The merpeople had taken something that 'you'll sorely miss' from each contestant, and the champions were given one hour to get it back.

"Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own."

For all four champions, that missing something turned out to be an important person in their lives: Hermione Granger was Krum's captive, even though they barely knew each other but Vitkor was smitten with Hermione, Ron Weasley was, of course, Harry's; Fleur's little sister Gabrielle was taken to spur her on, while Cho Chang was Cedric Diggory's.

"I wish I could see under water." Lilith grumbled running a hand over her stomach. 

"I brought a book to read. I told you to bring a book." Severus added as they got on the boat and sailed across to the viewing platform. 

"I did bring a book but I grabbed my tea and promptly forgot it on the table besides I wouldnt be able to focus my baby is going to die if- what were you missing again?"

"I was missing-" Severus chuckled. "I'm still mad at him for stealing."

"Harry wouldnt steal anything." lilith corrected. 

"Gillyweed. He could have asked, I would have given it to him, I dont want him to drown." Severus muttered. 

"He wouldnt steal it." Lilith corrected. "His friends, I wouldnt put it past them."