82. Need Your Blood

"That is a beautiful necklace."

"Thank you." Lilith touched the rune on her neck. "It was an anniversary gift from severus years ago."

"Lovely," The ghost added. 

 "It means everlasting love." 

"I had a bauble that meant everything to me... its gone now." 

"You are the grey lady." Lilith recalled. 

"Tis what they call me."

"Who are you really?" Lilith questioned. 

"Rowena Ravenclaw was my mother."

"What bauble did you lose?" Lilith urged. 

"It was my mother diadem, beautiful, shimmering..."

"Do you know where it went?" Lilith questioned. 

"In a place I cannot reach, nor could I use it in the after life but in a place I require."

"A place you require." Lilith repeated. "Someone took it from you."

"Yes. A bad man. He had so many plans..."

"He's a monster, not a man." Lilith corrected. 

"Monsters can't be destroyed as easily, men can." she countered. 

"Then he is a monstrous man because he's a pain in the ass to keep dead but I will catch him."

"I believe that to be true." the grey lady agreed. 

Harry Hermione Ron were investigating, getting themselves into trouble more like it when a big black dog jumped out at them.

'it's the grim!' Ron shouted but the dog jumped right past Harry and Hermione dragging Ron and his rat down into the tunnel Ron screamed out for help as they were dragged underneath the whomping willow.

'"I was talking with the grey lady and its going to take a lot of digging but i started digging again and realized, if he was smart, which is was clearly." Lilith grumbled. 

"Can we deal with this later honey?" Severus countered. 

"What's more important than taking down Voldemort?" Lilith countered. 

'Immobilous' Severus shouted. "Saving our son from his troublesome ways." Severus suggested. 

The shrieking shack moans and groans filled the old shaky building

'Harry it's a trap the dog is not a dog it's an Anamagus,' Ron said when Harry and Hermione arrived they turned around to see black footprints leading to a man.

'If you want to kill Harry you're going to have to kill us!' Hermione declared. 

''No why would I do that?' sirius questioned.

'They trusted you!' harry screamed and pulled Sirius to the ground pointing his wand threateningly at his face.

'Are you going to kill me harry?' Sirius questioned with a laugh.

'Expelliamus.' remus said disarming Harry before pointing his own wand at Sirius. 'well well sirius your face really reflects the madness doesn't it??'

'Well you would know all about the madness wouldn't you Remus?' Remus put down his wand smiling as he helped him up. He hugged his friend.

'I found him let's kill him.' sirius said happily.

"I was looking into-"

"lilith-" Severus groaned.