75. The Wolf

"Oh  Remus! Thank you for taking such good care of my harry. He wanted to ride the train with his friends and who was I to say no? I should have said no. Dementors! Honestly." Lilith scoffed as she hugged remus tight.

"Anytime darling." Remus assured. 'Oh this year is going to be great. I can feel it." Lilith chuckled.

"Like old times." She agreed. "With less Stinky being a dick." She added.

"Or Siri being a man whore." Remus added kissing her cheek.  

"Careful, Mooney i'm a married woman with a possessive husband." Lilith warned.

"You are quite possessive of your children." Remus added.

"I'm never letting him ride the train again." Lilith agreed.

Watching him with her was like throwing gasoline on severus guts. He was afraid to breathe too hard, worried it might come out in flames. Watch him burn it all down, because he hated how much lilith adored the kids 'uncle remus'.

"Severus are you alright?" Minerva pondered as she walked up next to him.

"Not in the slightest," severus corrected moving to remus and liliths side.

"Never again i tell you. Nothing good happens on that stupid train!" Lilith went on when severus wrapped a possessive hand around her waist. "Thank god for Remus. I cant believe those monster-"

"Yes lucky for us he is a chocolate a holic." Severus agreed stiffly.

"He used his patronas charm." Lilith corrected.

"No no severus is right. After my skills with a wand and years of knowledge in defending against dark arts. Then i gave him chocolate."

"You are the new dark arts professor?" Severus scoffed. Great just great. Fucking great.

"Yes. We will be working together. Isnt that wonderful?" Remus agreed.

"Uncle Remus..." Harry walked sheepishly to them, Lilith wrapped her arms around harry. "Thanks for helping me."

"Of course, whats family for if not to aid in need of a dementor attack." Remus agreed.

" I still can't believe those monsters are allowed around here. If I were in charge, I would tell them to hit the road." Lilith declared.

" they would listen they would be a fool not to listento Lilith Evans." Remus agreed.

"Thank you." Lilith tossed her hair over her shoulder in agreement. " honey, are you sure you're OK?"

" yeah I'm feeling a lot better." Harry agreed.

" you can skip the feast if you want you don't have to go." Lilith assured him. " you've been through a lot today. No one would blame you if you went to bed early."

" no it's OK. I want to see my friends." Harry informed her but he held her hand.

" all right if that's what you want but if you wanna leave early, you go right on ahead you can even stay with us tonight. In fact, I would really love it if you stayed with us tonight instead." Lilith added.

"Mum I will be fine. I just want things to get back to normal around here." Harry offered. " I should probably get to my seat."

" all right..." lilith agreed softly as he headed off. " every summer this happens." she remarked as they headed to their own seats. Aria Ran ahead of them. She felt like she was the boss when she sat at the head table.

" I get him all to myself. I get to tuck him in at night and kiss him in the morning and then he comes back to school and he's his own little man and I miss him." Yes

'Now before we begin our excellent feast please notice that professor RJ Lupin has decided to fill the post of the defense against the dark arts teacher... good luck professor,' Remus stood up tipping his head to the students as they cheered for him.

''And our care of magical creatures professor decided to retire To spend time with his remaining limbs but I am excited to announce that his place will be taken by our very own Rubious Hagrid.'' Albus went on.

Minerva had to nudge Hagrid but he stood up shaking the table as the children clapped loudly.

"Pleasure welcome professor Lupin with our very best Hogwarts welcome!" Albus requested.

" I can't believe you kept the secret this long honestly it's going to be so wonderful having you here." Lilith remarked.

" I'm glad you think so. Your husband certainly thinks not." Remus added giving severus a pointed look past lilith.

" On a smaller note I have a request from the ministry of magic Hogwarts will until further notice Hogwarts will play host to the Dementors of Azkaban until such a time as sirius black is captured.' Albus went on and liliths face pinched. Severus reached over and grabbed her hand.

"Hes not a monster. If he changed it's because of Azkaban." Lilith murmured.

'The Dementors will be stationed at every entrance of the grounds.' Dumbledore went on 'and while I have been assured that their presence will not interrupt our day-to-day activities a word of caution dementors are vicious creatures and they will not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one that gets in their way... therefore I must warn each and every one of you do not give them any reason to harm you... It is not in the nature of the dementor to be forgiving but you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times.' Dumbledore said blowing out a light 'when only one remembers to turn on a light.' with another wave his hand the candle was lit the feast began.

"I dont like this." Severus murmured as they ehaded to their chambers.

"What? The pie wasnt horrible." Lilith offered. "Not their best but-"

"Not the pie." He huffed

"Oh remus."

"Him." Severus tsked.

"Hes like family," lilith reminded him.

"Family that tormented me."

"Thats what family does. Sevy dont worry. If anything we have a babysitter for aria when we want a date night." Lilith suggested.

"I could tolerate the wolf," severus agreed.