Chapter 29:

:) This switches pov's <33333:

Sophie pov:

Sophie came out of the bathroom about a quarter of an hour later in new pajamas and a towel wrapped around her hair, "Okay what are we gonna do?"She asked, sitting down and leaning against the headboard of her bed, and fished drying her hair discarding the towel in her basket.

Ro grinned "Oh trust me you'll love it-" She started whispering the plan in Sophie's ear and Sophie immediately brightened but then she noticed Keefe in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

Keefe pov:

Keefe leaned against the doorway watching Ro whisper in Sophie's ear and her face light up at whatever Ro had said, "Ro you better not be telling her the 'secret' because-"

"Relax Lover boy- I did not tell her- That. "Something in the way she said "That"with a capital T made him worried but he knew better than to ponder on it, "Oh well you better play a good prank on me because I don't like wimpy pranks Foster."He winked at her enjoying the blush that creeped up her neck."

CC/N~ I'm sorry I just HAD to do another Hunger Games reference and I mean "Lover boy"also fits for Keefe as well! Right...??? Wait, didn't Ro call him that?????

@What kind of pranks ;) if you know what I mean

He smirked as she narrowed her eyes trying to act as if he couldn't feel her emotions. He fanned the air, "Come on Foster what's with all this-"He paused reading the emotions in the air, "Excitement, nervousness, and..."

He raised an eyebrow and walked forward until he was directly in front of her, "Yes Keefe?" She asked feigning innocence and he laughed, "Why are you feeling superior? Like Foster, yes you may be able to pull off a mediocre prank but I mean I'm the prank master you can't out prank me!"

"Whatever Keefe." Sophie said, rolling her eyes and patting the spot on the bed next to her, "Sit." He obeyed. I love her. I mean I know I've told her before and those weren't lies but... Now I know how much I love her- how much my love for her affects me, my life. She's my only reason I keep going, keep fighting, keep resisting the Neverseen... Keep resisting my mom and her nefarious plot.

Sophie pov:

Keefe seemed preoccupied with his thoughts so she just laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She felt his arms wrap around her waist and in the last bit of consciousness she had she muttered, "Love you-"She was out before she could hear Keefe's whispered reply...

Keefe pov:

CC/N Sorry for all the pov changes but I'm just being creative guyssssss... Also sorry if Bestie offended you by saying: I'm back!!! C.C locked me in her basement. But I have finally escaped! So I will be commenting frequently (LIES!!) unless C.C kidnaps me again. But I'm back and that's all that matters.😊Bye

                                                                 ✨✨✨✨✨✨GAYS✨✨✨✨✨✨

She is LITERALLY Gay (And she keeps calling me gay and ima punch her in the face <3 I mean... wait... I might... I- NEVER MIND BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!)

Anyways~ where were we oh right~

Keefe pov:

Keefe's expression softened and he snapped out of his thoughts as Sophie nodded off, "Love you-"She mumbled sleepily then went limp and her breathing evened.

"And I'll always love you Sophie"He whispered as she started to snore, "Sleep tight Foster."He muttered into her hair, before he fell into an uneasy sleep with nightmares of his willing 'kidnapping'