The message

NAYA POV

It's been a long summer for my family and I. My brief disappearance at the lake was terrifying, but lucky they found me a few miles out the current. The out pour of love and support from fans was overwhelming. Some celebrities and all friends were praying and looking for me, but I think that more so has to do with god and Cory. I took a few weeks to settle back in my family and friends were always around "observing". Most importantly I was just grateful to be alive and back with my son, Josey. That boy is truly my greatest success and I'm glad I can see him continue to grow. The first thing I did when I saw him after the accident was just hold him and told him how much I love him. Josey's dad, Ryan is supposed to take him for the weekend and honestly it's kinda relieving. I love josey, but i haven't had much time to think by myself since the accident.
*Ding dong*
I walked down the stairs and opened up the door and there stood my ex husband.
"Hey Nay", Ryan said giving me a hug after closing the door.
"Hey Ry", I responded and pulled back from the hug.
"Josey, come down here. Daddy's here", I yelled upstairs knowing I left him in his room play with legos. All of a sudden you felt the ground shake and there came my wild boy running down the stairs.
"Daddy, you're here", Joey's yelled as he jumped into his father's arms. All I could do was smile, despite everything that occurred between Ryan and I, he was a good dad. I walked to the closet and grabbed Josey's small duffle bag and handed it to Ryan. I went over and gave both of them a hug, but Josey lingered and I got a kiss from him. Oh that boy pulls at my heart strings everyday.
"Bye Mommy, I love you", Josey screamed out as Ryan put him in the car.
"I love you more baby" while waving at them as they drove out the driveway. When I closed the door I was a little sad, but I knew he was safe with Ryan.
I went upstairs and went to take a shower. Showers for myself usually are quick due to having a young child. This weekend I was going to indulge and have some self love. That meant shaving everything, washing my hair, paint my nails and the best part watching reality tv with some wine. I decide I want to be comfy but still look sexy, so I can at least take one of my iconic mirror selfies. Once that was over I made my way to the couch and put on the housewives. The popcorn and wine I had was bussing.
*ping ping*
I picked up my phone and looked to see who was interrupting my self love time.
It was a dm from instagram which was odd because I'm certified, so the only way I get a notification unless it someone else certified or someone I follow. I opened the app and went to messages. Big Sean...what now I thought we were on good terms nowadays. I clicked the message nervously and read:
"Hey Naya, I'm glad you're okay. I have been wanting to reach out to see if we can talk. I'll be here for two weeks, so just let me know when you're available".
I dropped the phone home and put my face in palms. I hope he isn't asking just to make another diss track about me. Do you know the struggle of being a well known rappers ex- fiancé? Not really fun...
For some reason I picked up the phone and responded back:
"Hey Sean, I'm free tomorrow but if you'd want to meet you'll have to come to me. I've been trying to avoid the public eye so much since the accident" . Not a second later, Sean responded saying "sure, whatever works. Tomorrow at 3 pm and just send me the address". I just liked the message and left it at that.
Crap what did I just do!!! I just hope it's cordial.