Lights out

Authors Note: I'm sorry for the delay on the chapters. I've been busy with schooling but will try at least to post once a week : )

NAYA POV

THURSDAY, APRIL 4th

The set felt eerily empty in comparison to when filming began. Everyone is supposed to be doing a season wrap interview today, and then it's Sayōnara. Production was collecting us in twos to be interviewed. NeYo and I were paired together; I mean, he's my love interest on the show.
Interview: What was your favorite thing about this season?

NeYo: I mean, working with this lady here is amazing, but I also think we have gotten to see more sides of everyone's character.

Naya: Umm, I think that now we're all like a family and have seen how much we love working with each other.

Interview: We are doing yearbook superlatives. Who is the class clown?

Naya: I'd say definitely Terrance; he's just always doing something.

Neyo: Terrance or Naya. Both of them together are insane.

Naya: What? Terrance is worse than me.

Neyo: You are hilarious. I had never met someone so beautiful and funny.
I rolled my eyes at Neyo's comment.

Interviewer: Best dancer?

Naya: Oh, that's easy, everyone.

NeYo: Yeah, everyone is super talented, but Jade, I think, sticks out.

Interviewer: most likely the life of the party?

Naya: Kendra knows how to have a good time.

NeYo: I'd say you can always spot her dancing or laughing at parties.

Naya: You know what? I could see that.

Interviewer: Well, thank you guys for talking to me.

The interviewer left as production began to pack up the leftover set. I was about to walk into my trailer to pick up my bags when I heard someone call my name.

"Naya!" I heard, and I looked behind me to see NeYo standing there.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Since we are done shooting, I was wondering if you'd want to do a song with me?" asked NeYo.

"Umm, I honestly don't think I can right now because things in my life are chaotic. I appreciate the offer, though," I replied, watching a disappointed NeYo walk away from me. I can't, though, and honestly, I'm looking forward to being home with Josey again. We should be packed up and ready to go by this Saturday, and I hope Josey being back in his usual environment helps.

FRIDAY, APRIL 12th

Waking up back in your bed is dopamine-filled, knowing I won't have to leave home in a while. Ryan stayed until Tuesday because he wanted to make sure Josey got settled, which I appreciated. We agreed that Josey would either be with me, Ryan, or my mom to ensure he'd be with someone aware of the PTDS. I recommended that the therapist back in Atlanta recommend a close colleague to continue the therapy so we wouldn't have to go searching for a new one. All I did today was take Josey to his therapy session, and now I'm getting ready to spend the weekend with Sean. Ryan already picked up Josey, so hopefully the weekend will be relaxing and fun.

 Ryan already picked up Josey, so hopefully the weekend will be relaxing and fun