Talking Stages

Naya Pov
It's been a good two weeks for myself. Josey was doing really good in school. I was able to spend a little time with the Kevin, Jenna, Amber, Chris, and Heather recording a podcast. Only Kevin knew that Sean and I were on speaking terms again. Sean and I would text throughout the day and call when we were both free. I told Sean that I would be free this weekend, so he invited me over to hangout at his place.
On Thursday I called Ryan to see if he'll be able to pick Josey right after school on Friday instead of him coming home.
Ryan: Why naya? What's going on?
Naya: I just have some errands I'd like to get done this weekend, so I want a head start.
Ryan took a pause and agreed to pick him up.
Friday afternoon arrived and I was nervous for some reason. This would be the first time Sean and I would be hanging out since we decided to get reacquainted with each other. I had got my hair blown out and picked out something simple to wear.

Naya: I'm on my waySean: Great

Naya: I'm on my way
Sean: Great..see you soon :)
In no longer than 35 minutes I arrived at Sean's place.
Naya: I'm outside
I parked my car in his driveway and was impressed by the outside of Sean's home. When I met Sean he wasn't a home owner, but this was his 3rd official house after selling off the first two houses. Sean opened the door and not going to lie he was looking mighty good.

Sean's POV When I opened the door and saw Naya it was hard not to glance over her body

Sean's POV
When I opened the door and saw Naya it was hard not to glance over her body. I swear she could wear a garbage bag and make it look good. I gave a her a hug and brought her inside.
" So show me around your lair", Naya joked and I busted out laughing.
"You should do a standup comedy show", I told her and shrugged her shoulders.
I showed her the 3 bedrooms including my master bedroom upstairs with 2 full baths. On the first floor there was a half of a bathroom, kitchen and dining room. Since it was late I didn't show her the backyard.
We made our back to the couch and I playfully took off her hat.
"You're lucky my hair doesn't look terrible today", she said raising one of eyebrows.
"You always look good from what I know", I said winking at her.
Naya rolled eyes but I could tell she was flattered.
" What do you want watch?"I asked her.
" Let's watch parks and recreation", Naya replied. I listened to her request and put it on.
I put arm behind Naya to rest on the couch. I guess she noticed because when I did her head rested on my shoulder.
I discretely inhaled her and I'm telling you there wasn't one imperfection that came with this woman.
"This feels nice" I let slip out so focused on Naya.
"Yeah... it does", Naya pulled her head up and gazed into my eyes.
THIRD PERSON POV
Sean was starring at Naya's lips and went for it. As soon as his lips touched Naya's it felt like a drug. All he wanted to do was just to feel her body on him. Naya pulled away and Sean was about to apologize, but she straddled him then connected her lips right back to his.
The kisses became more passionate and sensual as Sean kept moving his hands between Naya's hair and waist. Naya kept grinding her hips on to Sean which was awakening not so little Sean. Naya at this point just wanted to feel closer him because she felt her pussy soaked and throbbing. Naya moved her hands from Sean's face to the bottom of his tank top and started to pull it over his head. Their lips disconnected and before Naya could put her lips back, Sean moved back.
"You sure you want to do this?", he asked looking into Naya's eyes.
"Yes", she said breathlessly and crashed their lips back together.
That was all Sean needed and pulled Naya's top over head. Sean glanced down at Naya boobs dressed in a lavender bra. Sean decided to pick her up and carry her to his bedroom with her legs wrapped around him. Sean layed Naya down on her back and began kissing down her toned stomach. Naya was breathing heavily and closed her eyes focusing on the feeling. Sean went to Naya's feet realizing she still had on her heels. Sean went back up to her torso and kissed down to button on her jeans then pulled them off. Sean was in amazement of Naya's toned body. It was crazy to think that she was a mom that worked with her body. Sean noticed Naya's matching lavender thong and that she was starring at the massive dick print from his shorts. Naya got up from the bed and held eye contact with Sean as she pulled down his shorts with briefs. Naya pushed Sean onto the edge of the bed. Naya placed her small hand around Sean semi hard thick base and looked up at him.
"May I ", she said softly looking up at him, but already knowing the answer. Sean just nodded his head and that was all she needed to place her plump lips around the tip of his monster dick. She slowly worked her way down and using both hands to stroke it with a little twist. Sean had to close his eyes because it became too much looking at her with feeling her warm mouth. Sean pulled Naya up and moved over her to kiss her lips then went to her covered boobs. Naya arched her back so Sean could unhook it and unleashed greatness. Sean always appreciated Naya's boob they were soft and the perfect size. Sean took one nipple at time into his mouth and played with the other in the next hand. Naya began to squirm underneath him. Sean kissed down to the waistband of her thong. Sean pulled her legs apart and saw a huge wet spot on the fabric. Sean just moved her thong to the side and placed his mouth on her clit. Sean was sucking and dragging his tongue over the clit to her opening. Naya rarely enjoyed being eaten by guys, but Sean knew what he was doing.
"Sean, I'm ready", Naya whimpered as his head came up from between her legs. Sean went to one of the draws and brought a few condoms with some water based lube. As wet as he remembered Naya could get he was quite large and never wants to hurt her. Sean took some lube applied it to his dick then rolled on the condom. Sean took a little for now and put some on the outside of the condom. Naya was laying with her legs open and watching Sean prepare. Sean pulled Naya a little closer to him and looked down at her fat soaked pussy. Sean slowly pushed his way into her and watched Naya bite her lip. Sean started with slow strokes just trying to get her use to the size of him and Naya began to whimper. It was hard for him because he'd glance down and see how creamy her pussy was getting on his dick. Naya was tight despite being wet, so her pussy had a grip on his dick. Once Sean felt she adjusted he lean down to her ear and begun to talk to her with rougher strokes.
"You're making such a mess all over my dick", Sean whispered as Naya tried to quiet her moans.
Sean felt her pussy twitch and knew she's close to cumming, so he didn't change a thing.
Naya's back soon arched and was moaning louder as she came. Sean soon came after her. After being cleaned up and Sean brought Naya some water then the two feel asleep in his bed.