Little Attention

Naya POV
The tension was serious on Sunday afternoon when Ryan dropped Josey off. Ryan and I just exchanged pleasantries and I guess he sensed my feelings because normally Ryan would stick around till Josey went to bed, but he left as soon as possible. I understand that kids get hurt, but it was just how Ryan spoke to me was so rude. Josey and I spent the afternoon reading some captain underwear book in his bed to pass the time. Before I knew it Joesy fell asleep and I just tucked him into bed. I did my nighttime routine and settled into bed. Sean popped into my mind all of a sudden...it's not that I didn't think about him...just that Joesy is my number 1 priority. I picked up my phone and went to our messages.
Naya: I've had a crazy two days... I swear I wasn't ignoring you.
Sean: It's okay maybe we can talk when you're free. I have to get up early tomorrow do some press.
Naya: Cool...sounds like a plan.
I was nowhere near tired l, so I got up and decided to take a few selfies.

I decide to post two photos because why not my cheekbones look great

I got a lot of comments under it from my usual people.
@ Kevin Mchale: So glad I proposed to you 😍😍😍.
@ Amber Riley: Yesss sexy mama🔥.
@ Heather Morris: Work it!!!
I decide to call it a night at 9:45pm and knocked out.
Sean POV
I woke up at 6am and worked out for a little. My manager told me I need to be at the radio station for the breakfast club interview at 8. My manager knows to send me a car for these press days because driving from place to place can be a drag. The station was an hour away and with traffic it was better to be on time, so we left at 6:45am. I passed the time in car listening to music and scrolling through instagram. I was going to get off my phone but then Naya's account popped up on my feed.

How is it even possible that this woman is real?I liked the photo and commented under it

I liked the photo and commented under it.
@ BigSean: Smoking 🤤🤤🤤
I realized that I haven't followed her since we got back in constant communication, so I clicked the follow button just in time since we just pulled up at the station. The station prepared for a few minutes then I was able to sit down and start the interview.

Charlemagne: Welcome to The Breakfast Club, The World's Most Dangerous Morning Show, The Breakfast Club, With DJ Envy And myself Charlamagne Tha God! Right now we have rapper Big Sean in the station. Sean, what up man?
Sean: The usual man...thanks for having me back.
Charlemagne: What you been up to? How's the music coming?
Sean: It's coming dawg, I don't want to rush my music and want to make sure it's something I'm proud of.
Charlemagne: Yeah man I respect that... you care about your craft... so how much of the album is done?
Sean: I'd say I got like half of the album done recorded, but only definite about like 1/3 of it.
Charlemagne:What ever you release I'm sure it won't be terrible. I never heard something from you and being like this shit is atrocious, you know.
I threw my head back and laughed.
Charlemagne: Sean, you know how to make headlines dude.
Sean: What you mean?
Charlemagne: Not even 30 minutes ago...you did something on instagram...and apparently it's making headlines already.
I was confused as hell...I didn't do anything crazy on instagram. I raised my eyebrows at Charlemagne, so I could figure out what he's talking about.
Charlemagne: Not only did you follow a specific person, but you liked and commented on their recent post.
The light switch flicked...I was shocked people cared still and that the public saw it so fast.
Sean: Come on man...
I just gave a nervous laugh trying to figure out what to say.
Charlemagne: So you and Jhene are done... I presume cuz she don't seem like one of them girls who be okay with her man liking an ex's picture.
Sean: Jhene and I been done for a while now. Jhene's a cool girl...just shit happens.
Charlemagne: Yeah I think everyone has been there bro. So for those who didn't piece it together...the picture Sean liked was his ex-fiancé, Naya Rivera, known from Glee. Why did you like and comment on the picture, but also follow her again?
Sean: Ughh man what can I say...Naya and I are cool, so I can follow her if I want. I got eyes too like she looked fine as hell, so just gave her a little compliment.
The interview continued and that was the only question related to Naya. Thank goodness because currently there wasn't much to tell about our relationship currently. After the interview, I left and went to the studio to record. I just wasn't sure about some of the music... I just don't know what it's missing.
I went on my phone for a little break and seen all the headlines that Charlemagne was talking about.
Dailymail: Big Sean shows ex-fiancé Naya Rivera some love on sexy new post.
I didn't think shit was this bad for these headlines. I knew I had to say something to Naya, so I messaged her.
Sean: I'm sorry if I knew my comment would've blown up on your post I wouldn't have done it...I know you been trying to avoid the public eye as much as possible.
Naya: It's okay...maybe we can have lunch Tuesday at 1pm to discuss everything?
Sean: Sure...you can pick the place 😌.
At least she responded I reminded myself and asked to go to lunch.
Naya Pov
Josey and I did our regular school day routine. I went back to house and started to respond to emails when I got message from Kevin.
Kevin🐝: Have you checked the news...because you definitely should.
I was so confused by his message, so I went to the internet and did a quick search of my name.
Dailymail: Big Sean shows ex-fiancé Naya Rivera some love on sexy new post.
Fuck my life...wait it says Sean left a comment on my post. I quickly opened instagram.
@ Big Sean: Smoking 🤤🤤🤤
I smirked as I read it but reality hit because everyone is posting about it. I scrolled some more through instagram and watched the clip of Sean's interview today talking about me. I was flattered, but all this attention was a lot. Not even an hour later, I heard my phone ring and it was Ryan.
"Hey Ryan", I said while wondering what this could be about.
"You're receiving a lot of attention today", Ryan responded with snark.
"Is this why you called?", I asked and rolled my eyes.
"Why you so defensive?", he asked as if he wasn't being rude.
"Bye", I said and just hung up the phone.
Later on, when Josey got home there was a message from Sean.
Sean: I'm sorry if I knew my comment would've blown up on your post I wouldn't have done it...I know you been trying to avoid the public eye as much as possible.
Naya: It's okay...maybe we can have lunch Tuesday at 1pm to discuss everything?
Sean: Sure...you can pick the place 😌.