Atlanta

Naya Pov
SATURDAY DECEMBER 9th

Ryan kept his word on picking Josey and me. When Ryan dropped us off, I hugged him, despite everything. I'll let Josey and Ryan say goodbye before taking Josey's hand with our luggage on our next trip to the airport. The flight was four hours, which Josey spent watching a movie while I went in and out of sleep. Once we landed and got to the three-bedroom apartment I rented last year, I decided to order pizza for the night. I was exhausted, and luckily, so was Josey. When he finished dinner, all he did was brush his teeth and change into his pajamas, then knocked out in his bedroom. I was on the couch, realizing I had missed FaceTime with Sean. Shit? I have been such a bad girlfriend; we have barely spoken since lunch with Mrya. I picked up the phone call and saw Sean lying in bed shirtless.

"Hey, beautiful," Sean said.

"Hi, handsome," I responded.

"When can I come to see you? I miss you," Sean asked.

"Umm...I don't start filming until Wednesday," I informed.

"I honestly don't think things are going to slow down until a week later," said Sean, looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry, babe, but maybe we can see each other when I come back to town around Christmas," I said to Sean, trying to think of the next possible time we would see each other.

"Maybe I could come down to see you next week after doing some press for your single release," Sean said with a smirk.

"Babe, you and I both know it is your song," I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"I don't know about that anymore. You sound amazing. People are going to forget about me," Sean proclaimed, teasing me.

"How was the flight for you and Josey?" Sean asked, changing subjects.

"It was long and good," I said with a sneaky smirk to see if he would pick up on my dirty humor.

"Wanky," Sean replied, stealing my signature line.

"Yeah, but I slept the majority of the time while Josey spent it on his tablet, so now he's slumped," I informed him of how uneventful the fight was.

"I think I'm going to head to bed now, babe," I said, but it was muffled due to my sudden yawning.

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13

I got up early and was able to get a quick at-home workout. I went to get a head start on breakfast before Josey woke up. I cooked up a quick scramble of eggs and ham for Josey.
*ding dong*
I looked at the peephole and saw my nanny, Stephanie.

"Hey, Steph... I'm so glad you can help me out again this year, I said to her as she walked to the couch.

"No worries; you and Josey are so kind and crack me up, so it's truly a pleasure," Stephanie replied.

"Josey is still sleeping, but I made his breakfast. Josey has a weekly packet from school that he needs to do so he doesn't fall behind. I have to shower and leave in an hour, so you got it, right?" I said, explaining Josey's schedule for the next few months.

"Absolutely...go start getting ready for your first day back at work," Stephanie reassured and encouraged me. I went to the bathroom too quickly, showered, and then began to get ready. I put on a casual outfit since a wardrobe and makeup would be on set.

 I put on a casual outfit since a wardrobe and makeup would be on set