Hint of Jealously

Naya Pov
My relationship with Ryan has been odd since he's been inquired about my relationship status. It's been three weeks and sometimes he'll make a shady comment. This is how Ryan can be and it's times like these make remind me why we are divorced. At least Sean and I have been good since we hung out last time. It's hard to see each other again with both of our schedules. Sean told me he's supposed to be going to Hawaii in a few days which sucks because I'd like to hang out soon. Josey is doing a play at school on Thursday and I don't want to miss that. There's so much passion in Josey's heart for music and it makes me ecstatic. My days haven't particularly gotten less busy since season three of Step High Water has been starting to write. The writers sent out a script for the first three episodes, so I began going over everything. I was reading a portion of the script and heard my phone ringing. It was a FaceTime from Sean, so I answered.
"What's up, gorgeous", Sean said smoothly with a smile.
"Going over some lines", I responded and showed a brief flash of the script.
"What are you up to?", I asked noticing Sean wasn't home.
"I'm at the studio and for some reason, I'm just into the majority of the album", Sean said putting his face in his palms.
"Maybe you're just missing some inspiration or it needs a little something", I suggested to him.
"Damn, you're probably right...I should get you in here to get your opinion", Sean responded looking defeated.
"I'm sorry...hopefully after you get back from Hawaii our schedules align", I said.
Sean said I got off the phone then I checked an email from my manager. Apparently, on Friday, we are starting to press for the show. It'll be fun to see the cast again and go back to work.
ONE WEEK LATER...
Sean POV

Hawaii was a mess and I'm just glad to be back home. I barely got the chance to reach out to Naya, but I knew she had done some press for her show.  I was busy collaborating with J. Cole on a project, so didn't get to watch it. I headed to shower and put on some new clothes then laid down in my bed. I went to YouTube and clicked a video of Naya's press for her show with NeYo and Terrence Green. Naya was wearing a light blue top and black mini skirt with her hair in a bun.

The interviewer:  In this season, what's happening with each other of your characters?

Terrence: I'm just trying to figure out more about my father's death and how that affects my relationship with Sage.

Naya: Collette is trying to come to terms with Sage's arrest and is conflicted about her play in Sage's arrest.

NeYo: Sage is trying to clear his name after being accused of murder, but figuring out his relationship with this gorgeous woman right next to me.

NeYo made Naya laugh with his comment and placed his hand on her knee briefly.

Interviewer: How are your relationships working together?

Terrence: Naya and I are like brother and sister while NeYo is like an uncle to me. It's like a little family.

NeYo: Terrence reminds me a lot of a younger version of myself, so I took him under my wing. Naya, on the other hand, we hate each other.

Naya let out a cute little laugh at the monotone remark.

Naya: Yup, anytime NeYo and I have a romantic scene together I'm like shut up and let me just stick my tongue down your throat.

NeYo: Thank you, when Naya has to dance on me I'm doing my best not to push her on to the ground.

Naya: Terrence and I are best friends, but truly I loathe this man right here.

Naya responded with a smile pointing toward NeYo.

Terrence: Awkward.

Naya: Look what happens when I try to hold his hand?

Naya reached over to NeYo's lap and interlaced their hands.

Naya: You were supposed to pull away from it.

NeYo: Oh, right sorry.

NeYo brought Naya's hands to her lips and placed a small kiss on her hand then dropped it.

Interviewer: You guys have a fun dynamic going on.

I decide to shut off the video because it seems like Naya and NeYo are friends, but he's flirting and touching her. I wanted to text Naya, but it's 3 am on a Saturday so I decide not to go through with it. I laided down in bed and went to bed.