A Lady's Day

Naya Pov
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27
Heather, Amber, Jenna, and I made plans to go out to shop and have lunch with each other. In the meantime, Taylor and Ryan are taking the boys to David and Buster's. I was glad that I got the major obstacles out of the way because the doctor's office called to let me know that I wasn't pregnant, which was pretty clear since I was on the third day of my period. There was no need for me to tell Sean since I had told him that I had begun my period. Sean still seemed disappointed but a little relieved about the situation. Heather picked me up from my house, and we drove to this lingerie shop. Heather and I waited in the front until we saw Jenna and Amber.

"Someone's late," Heather said as we all walked into the store.

"Don't blame me; I was on time to pick up Amber," said Jenna.

"Woah, we are just fashionably late," Amber said, flipping her hair.

"It's all about your entrance, right?" I asked Amber, knowing her response.

"Duh, you see, Snix gets it," said Amber, making us laugh.

"So, why are we here again? Don't get me wrong, I use any excuse to hang out with you ladies, but why the lingerie?" Jenna asked.

"I need something that Taylor can see me in to remind him that I'm a woman, not just a bro", Heather explained.

"I don't know that many bros that can move like you, Hemo," Jenna said to Heather as we walked around the store.

"Snix, what about this for you?" Amber said, holding up a red lingerie set.

"Maybe," I said, putting it in my basket. We all picked out a few pieces, but Heather wanted to try something with someone and didn't want to do it alone, so I was the sacrificial lamb that tried on some stuff with her. Heather came out in a little blue lace nightgown, which fit her beautifully.

"Heather, this is cute, but what about just lingerie—two pieces or even a one-piece?" Amber suggested, which I agreed with because, while Heather looked beautiful, she needed something that his eye wouldn't leave her

"Heather, this is cute, but what about just lingerie—two pieces or even a one-piece?" Amber suggested, which I agreed with because, while Heather looked beautiful, she needed something that his eye wouldn't leave her. Heather came out in a yellow two-piece bra and thong set with knee stockings, and that was the chosen piece we all agreed on.

 Heather came out in a yellow two-piece bra and thong set with knee stockings, and that was the chosen piece we all agreed on

"Naya, you are up," Jenna said as I slowly got up and headed into the dressing room. I decide to try on a dark green and black lace tank top set.

"Naya, go back and try on the red lingerie," Heather ordered

"But I don't think Sean and I are at that point to bring out lingerie," I said, still standing in front of them.

"Naya, I don't think that matters when you have been engaged to a man and got back together and went on a mini vacation with the dude," Jenna explained, trying to make me understand how ridiculous I sounded.

"If not for him, at least for you," Amber said to me as I walked back into the dressing room. I put on the red two-piece and slowly came outside to show the girls.

"Naya, you are getting that," Heather demanded.

"You look so hot in that," Jenna agreed.

"I'd hit if I saw you in that," Amber said, making us all laugh. I went to change back into my clothes and wondered if I should wear it for Sean, especially since we just officially got back together, but it does make me feel extra sexy. We all paid for our items and headed down a few blocks for lunch at a little restaurant.

"Naya, do you have your outfit ready for the party?" Amber asked as I took a bite out of my salad.

"What party?" asked Jenna, looking between Amber and me.

"Ugh, Wiz Kahilfia is having a New Year's Eve party that Sean invited me to with a plus one," I explained.

"I'm not her plus one; I just got invited by Victoria Monet, but who are you taking?" asked Amber.

"I already asked Kevin to come with me," I said to them.

"Wow, I feel the love," Heather joked while I rolled my eyes.

"You and Sean are serious because why the hell would you be invited to one of his friends' parties with a bunch of other celebrities", Jenna said to me.

"They are in love from what I saw in those little photos the other day," Amber teased.

"Please, you should see how Naya blushes when she talks about him," Heather chimed in the teasing.

"Hahaha, we haven't even spoken of love, FYI," I said to them.

"For now," Heather, Amber, and Jenna said in unison, which made us all start laughing. I had an amazing time at lunch with the girls; we all got to catch up, even though we didn't get to do it too often.

When I got home Josey and Ryan were still out so I made dinner for them and went to shower. It was around 7 p.m. when they came back home and we ate dinner together. The two must have been exhausted because after dinner they both fell asleep on the couch watching television, so I just covered them with a blanket. I called it an early night since I would be on full mom duty for the next few days which was my favorite duty but sure is tiring.