Just Stressed

Naya Pov
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16
I woke up in the middle of the night due to my nightmares. I sat up in bed and began to quietly sob into my hands. Ugh, why am I crying I haven't cried about my nightmares in months. After a while, the crying stopped and I wiped my face. When is my period coming maybe that's why I'm emotional? I went into my phone calendar and it should come by the 26th. I turned on the lamp and walked to the bathroom. I went under the bathroom sink finding a pregnancy test box. Even when I wasn't sleeping with anyone I would pee on the stick just for reassurance. I doubt I'm pregnant but I haven't taken on in months. I've only been sleeping with Sean and we only had unprotected sex twice from what I remember. I took the test and then waited five minutes for the results. Wtf am I going to do...positive...how the fuck can I be positive?

I set the test down on the bathroom counter I need some time to process this

I set the test down on the bathroom counter I need some time to process this. I decided to message Stephanie to see if she'd be available tomorrow at 2.
Stephanie: Yeah, I can come tomorrow.

Naya: Great, I just need a little alone time at home.

Stephanie: No problem.

Naya: Thanks

At least I could spend some time with Joesy later today and try not to focus on the pregnancy test. I went back to bed, knowing Josey would be up in a few hours.
"Mommy, time to get up!" Josey yelled, running into my bedroom and climbing on top of me.

"I'm up, munchkin," I said while hugging him. We headed to the kitchen for me to start making breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast today?" I asked Josey as he climbed onto the bar stool.

"Chocolate chip pancakes," Josey suggested.

"How about blueberry pancakes, and we can have a chocolate chip cookie with lunch?" I asked him.

"Okay, fine, as long as I get chocolate chips, please." Joesy agreed to my suggestion. I made breakfast while Josey watched PJ Mask in the living room.

"Jojo, come eat," I said as I placed one pancake on two plates. Josey climbed back onto the bar stool and began to eat.

"How was your week, mommy?" Josey asked me.

"It was tiring but good," I responded.

"What about you? Have you been having fun?" I asked curiously because I hadn't been able to speak to him much since the move.

"It's cool; Stephanie taught me that a lot of movies are made here," Josey said.

"I miss Daddy, though," Josey whispered, moving his brown, golden hair out of his face.

"Oh, baby, I know you do, but we'll see Daddy next week, and remember last time he visited a lot", I said, placing a kiss on his cheek and trying to comfort him.

"Yeah, can Daddy sleep over next week?" Josey asked, giving me his big puppy eyes.

"Sure, but you'll have to ask Daddy if he wants to," I said to Josey, just trying to make him happy. After breakfast, when Josey was playing with his toys, I received a text from Amber with a link attached to it. I opened it and saw it was a video of Sean's ex, Jhene, on a podcast.