Caught

Naya Pov
Dailymail: Ex-finances Naya Rivera and Big Sean ignite their old flame.
The two were on vacation walking out of a breakfast joint hand in hand.
These headlines were ridiculous, but true I thought to myself. This is down part of being a celebrity... why didn't I become a filmmaker.
"We just became official... how is this possible", I said while looking at Sean.

"Things will die down eventually by myself", Sean reassured me while stroking my hair.

"I know it's just a lot of attention which I've been trying to avoid since the accident", I responded.

"We will stay in then and just order in till we leave and we don't go public till you are ready", Sean reassured me. I agreed just wanting to out of the limelight for a while. The rest of the day was quite tamed we just watched a bunch of movies and ordered room service when we got hungry. Sean headed to bed, but I couldn't fall asleep and was so stressed. I went over to my purse and took out a cigarette...I know it's bad for you but if I get real stressed I use it. I have been getting missed calls from a bunch of friends and family, but I couldn't deal right now. Once I was done with the cigarette I went back inside to shower before heading to bed. As soon as I got into the bed and pulled the comforter over my body Sean wrapped me up in his arms placing a kiss behind my ear.

Sean POV
The next morning I woke up and Naya wasn't in the bed. I could tell she was stressed from yesterday with her baby daddy and to top it off the paparazzi released photos of us together. I got up and walked out to the living room which was empty. I walked out the pool and saw Naya sitting out on the lounge chair starring out into the distance.

I sat down at the edge of Naya's lounge chair and touched her to break her focus

"Talk to me", I said to her as she brought her attention to my eyes.

"It's just when I seem to get a little handle on things here's comes a curve ball", she said looking down at my hand placed on her legs.

"I understand... just take things one day at a time and if you need I'm there", I said to her trying to provide comfort.

"Would you mind if we were to leave tonight instead of in the morning?", she said placing her hand on mine. The question took me a back, but I knew by her facial expressions and body language that Naya was overwhelmed.

"Yeah, I'll arrange the car to pick us up at 8pm", I said trying to not show slightly bruised ego.

"Thank you, Sean", she leaning over to give me a hug. The day was spent by us swimming in the pool from time to time and joking around even though I could tell that there was a lot on Naya's mind. We packed up our stuff and head downstairs for the car at 7:52pm and in minutes it arrived. The car ride back was quiet despite music playing in the background. There was only 30 minutes left before Naya was supposed to be dropped off when she grabbed my hand to interlace our fingers.

"This was a good trip and I had good time, so thank you", Naya promised.

"You're welcome but it wasn't a big deal I just wanted to spend some days with you", I said there which made her smile. Naya leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. The car pulled up into Naya's driveway and I walked her to the door.

"Later, babe I'll text you", Naya said after placing a brief kiss on lips and walking inside her house. I was exhausted when I arrived at home at 1 am, but to spend uninterrupted time with Naya felt blissful.