•ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ•

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending."
-C.S Lewis

(RANKED #19 IN rottmnt)

The feeling Y/n gave Leo was indescribable. She made him feel so many different things. Excitement, worry, lust, admiration, fear, joy...

Love.

The turtle couldn't believe he was lucky enough to call you his own. When a newcomer, who claims to be from the future, warns the turtles of the Kraang, Leo can't help but realize that this could tear them apart.

He needed to protect Y/n. His brothers. His family.

Casey Jones warns them of the end of the world, will they have what it takes to stop it?

••••••••••

In which the Kraang threaten everything everyone has ever known. Do the turtles have what it takes? Or will they lose one of their own?

•••••••••
A little A/N~

Hi! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I love seeing your comments and votes. My favorite author actually just voted for the first chapter of this book! Greatest accomplishment, I'm super excited!

Said Author ——>

chamomile-trash  Definitely go check out their books, I LOVED their writing.

Anyways, back on track.

I would have done three acts, one for Big Mama, one for the Shredder and one for the Kraang, but I can't. And here's why.

I actually don't have access to season two of rottmnt, so I've never seen it. I don't know anything that happens in season two with the Shredder. So unless anyone has a way I can watch for free, I can't! I'm sorry.

Anyways, I hope this story is coming along well for everyone and myself, and I look forward to your notifications!

Enjoy! Xoxo

-A.Ball