First date - part 3

"Mom , am I looking good?" Priyanka asked.

"Beta you're looking gorgeous," her mother replied. I can't believe that my little doll will go to her in-laws' house in a few days and she becomes emotional.

She wipes her tears and hugs her. "Mumma agar aap aise hi emotional hoge to mujhe nahi Jana sasural," pari said.

Pari's mother: beta, every girl has to go there, I also came to this house after getting married to your father. Ankit is a gud person and he will always keep you happy.

beta jaldi se ready hoja ankit aata hi hoga tujhe "date" par le Jane ke liye. 😜

Pari: kya yaar mumma aap bhi na and starts blushing.

pari's pov
Ankit is a tall and handsome man. he is intelligent , calm, mature , spritual and sometimes witty as well.

His expressive eyes and cute smile can make anyone fall for him. Then why did he choose a simple girl like me? I don't even know his likes or dislikes.

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard the sound of the car. "May be ankit has come," she said nervously.

Anki comes and touches her parents feets while his eyes were looking for his pari.he sits on the sofa and pari's mother brings tea and snacks for him...soon pari comes down.

Anki's pov
She was wearing a yellow anarkali suit. Her shyness was easily visible on her beautiful face which was making her innocent face even more beautiful. She was luking heavenly gorgeous that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

pari notices his gaze on her and smiles. anki takes her parent's permission and they both go on their first date.

Ankit opens the car door for his pari which is a trait of true gentleman. Pari feels happy after seeing his gestures towards her.

"Pari you're luking beautiful," anki compliments her.

Pari: thank you ! even you're looking very handsome today.

Anki : ab meri hone wali wife itni hot hai to level to match karna padega na.🤤

Pari: pari widens her eyes and feels butterflies in her tiny tummy.

Anki: u look cute when u blush. 🌺

Pari: you're mad and she starts laughing.

Anki: In your love. ❤️

Pari: why did u choose me ?

Anki: he gave a confused to her!!

Pari: I mean you're intelligent , handsome and hot as well.🔥why did u like simple girl like me whereas you could have found anyone.

Anki: he holds her hand by his one hand , pari mere liye ek rishtey mai 4 chize hona bahot jaruri hai jo hai pyaar , understanding , trust and honestly and I'm very fortunate that I have got all these things in you.

You're beautiful the way you're. I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with your simplicity , honesty , innocence nd the way you protect and care for your relationships .

Pari I couldn't imagine my life without you.

Pari gets emotional after listening his words . Anki thanku so much for coming into my life .I couldn't have found a better partner than you.

Anki: do u love me pari?

Pari: she couldn't understand what to say, "it was love at first sight for anki , but wht about her?".

Anki feels disappointed after not getting any response from her but he was determined that one day she would fall in love with him too. "It's ok pari, I can understt..." but before he could complete his sentence , pari cuts him...

Pari: I L-like u ankiii...

Anki: he laughs on her innocence and cuteness. Ummm pari tell me about your likes or dislikes...and their conversations continue till they reach the restaurant, Which Ankit had already booked for his their date.

They both go to the restaurant hand in hand , "anki had already booked a table for them, it was beautifully decorated with rose petals all over it, bottle of wine and her favourite food."

"Anki, this so beautiful, thanku so much."

Anki: anything for you "Jaan", by the way do you like it?

Pari: i loved it. Thankuuu so much and she hugs him tightly.

Anki: he gets surprised and places his hands on her shoulders.

Pari comes into her senses after feeling his hands on her shoulders and comes out of the hug.
Shit! What I have done , what he will think about me. "I-i'am sorry," she said.

Anki: There is no need to say sorry, agar tum aise hi mujhe hug karogi to Mai tumhe har din yahan laane ke liye ready hun , I am all yours from head to toe. 🌚

Pari: She feels shy! " I'am hungry," she said. 🌺

Anki: he serves food to both of them any they starts eating...while pari was eating food like an innocent kid , her to be husbnd was busy in admiring her lady love.

"Would u like to dance with me ms.gorgeous," he said. Pari nodded in "yes".

They both go to the dance floor where romantic soft melody song was playing. Ankit takes one of her hands and places it on his shoulder and places his other hand on her waist then they both start dancing .

pari was shy to even made eye contact with him, anki grabbed her chin towards him and her brown eyes got lost with his dark black eyes.
priyanka rests her head on his chest, and he couldn't believe his luck that the girl with whom he fell in love at first sight is in his arms.

They were feeling peace in each other arms.

Ankit holds her face and kiss her forehead , it was a new experience for priyanka and touchwood she was enjoying that feeling.

Soon pari feels his gaze on her lips and feels butterflies in her tummy , anki wanted to kiss her soft pink lips, but he didn't initiate another action as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Don't worry I would not do it without your consent," he said.

"Thanku you," she said.

Acha pari I have something for you.

Pari: for me ?

Anki: yes meri jaan.

Pari: umm kya?

Anki : pehle apni aankhe band karo.

Pari: she closes her eyes.

Anki: he gives an envelop to her, " now you can open your eyes."

Pari: what is this ?

Anki: Open it Jaan.

Pari: she opens it and it was an application form for her fashion designing course. She gets tears in her eyes , anki tumne ye sab...mere liye?

Anki: "humare liye" and wiped her tears. ❤️

Pari: she was about to hug him, but before that a girl named kiara comes there and give a peck on anki's cheek...