Affair- part 2

Priyanka: C'mon Anki go and freshen up while I serve the food.

Ankit: Jaan , my tummy is full.

Priyanka: today again?

Ankit: There was a dinner party in the office today.

Priyanka: you didn't bother to tell me about that...i called you twice but you didn't pick up...i thought you were busy in office work...but no you were enjoying your office party?

Ankit: why are you over-reacting Priyanka? I have already told you
That I will be late until my dream project is completed.

Priyanka: "dream project , dream project" she shouted. Ankit I am fed up with your dream project.
You have forgotten that you also have a wife at home who is going to be the mother of your child, who waits for you late at night, who wants your fucking love, care and time.

Ankit: "Priyanka what's wrong with you?" he said calmly. I can understand your situation Jaan but please give me some time and after that everything will be fine and he tried to hug her but she stopped him.

Priyanka: "No...you're not understanding my situation. You don't know what I have been going through for the past few months.

You were not there when I got to know about our baby , you were not there the moment I heard our baby's heart beat , you were not there when our baby kicked me for the very first time and still you're not there for us." Priyanka speaks with teary eyes.

Ankit: He pulls her chin towards him and wipes her tears , Priyanka, please understand my situation, i accept all this and i feel sorry for that, but for whom am i doing all this? for "us" right?

Priyanka: No, you're not doing this for us but for yourself. have i ever told you that i need a big bungalow , car , diamonds, expensive gifts or luxuries lifestyle? she holds his face " Ankit i am happy with you in this 2 bhk flat , i can face every challenge with you , you're my home". i want my Ankit back who used to love me more than anything , who did not let tears come into my eyes.

Ankit: Priyanka , maybe these things don't bother you , but what about our baby. don't you want our child to go to a high reputed school, to fulfill his or her all dreams ? he holds her hands " Priyanka you both are my entire world and i can do anything for u two.

Priyanka: She looks into his eyes and said, "Ankit kahin aisa na ho ki apne sapno ke picche bhagte bhagte tum humein kahin pichhe na chhod do, and she lefts from there and goes into their bedroom.

Ankit's heart is broken into pieces after hearing Priyanka's words but he calms himself.

He follows her and lies down next to her, her back facing him.

Ankit: he comes closer to her and caresses her tummy " baby your mom doesn't love me anymore, please say your mumma to talk to me, i promise i won't be late again , i will take her to the dinner every week, please say her to forgive me," he said while making a cute pout.

Priyanka: A slight smile comes on her face " stop making pout now " she said while turning towards him still Ankit's hand on her tummy.

Ankit: how did you know that i was making a pout?

Priyanka: i know you very well inside and out mr. husband.

Ankit: is it? okay then tell me what i want right now?

Priyanka can see his gaze fixing on her lips. shut up! you won't get anything right now , go to sleep. but Ankit was determined to steal a kiss from Priyanka.

Ankit: he locks her leg with hers and draws patterns on hes neck. she can feel his hot breaths on her face as Ankit kisses her cheeks one by one. he unbuttons her shirt and removes it. " you're beautiful" he said. Priyanka blushes seeing his gaze all over her body.

Priyanka feels shy and closes her eyes , Ankit kisses her closed eyes , nose, lips, collarbone then he further moves downwards and starts sucking her breasts. She couldn't resist herself anymore and asked him to kiss her. Priyanka and Ankit collide their lips together and kiss each other widely and passionately. soon after their make out session they both sleep peacefully into each other's arms .

Days keep passing like this and finally the day has arrived when Ankit's project has to be announced while priyanka has also entered her last month of pregnancy.

Priyanka looks extremely gorgeous in white off-shoulder gown.

Someone comes from behind and closes her eyes.

"Who are you ?" She asked.

I must say your husband must be very lucky , I mean look at you , perfect combination of hotness and cuteness while kissing her neck.

Priyanka feels butterflies in her stomach by his touch. She turns around and looks into his eyes intensely.

"By the way tum bhi kam handsome nahi ho," she said with a smirk.

Priyanka grabs his collar and pulls him towards her.

She strokes his hair to get more access to his neck and starts giving wet kisses all over his neck and chest.

he is getting affected by her boldness and carries her in his arms and makes her sit on the table.

He traces her lips by his thump and they both lean into a deep passionate kiss which is full of love, passion , trust and lust.

After kissing each other for pretty long minutes they get out of the kiss due to lack of oxygen.

He makes her wear a beautiful diamond set with matching earnings.

Priyanka: ye to bahot expensive hoga na anki?

Ankit: not more than you Jaan and pecked her lips.

Baby again kicks her to remind them his/her presence. ( Mom- dad to apne romance mai mujhe bhool hi jaate hai 🤱🐣)

Priyanka: daddy , your choti si Jaan is asking for a kiss.

Ankit: he bends down and gives tones of kisses on her tummy , I love u baby.❤️

Ankit's pov

Finally today ,after this project launching party ,I will get away from Naina's blackmailing.

Then I will take Priyanka and my child and go somewhere else.We will start a new world of our own.

I will tell her about everything after her delivery as this is not the right time to tell her the truth as it's her last month of pregnancy , hope she will forgive me.

Soon priyanka and ankit left for the party.

What will happen in the party and Will Priyanka be able to forgive Ankit after knowing the truth?

Stay tuned for the next part , next week ❤️