Ishq 9

"are you a virgin?" He asked while opening her pants button.

"What if, I am not?" She replied.

"You know what, I really don't care I will always love you like this," he said taking off her pants.

She pulls him towards her and starts kissing his lips and helps him in taking off his t-shirt and pants.

Ankit kisses her forehead , little cute nose, soft pink lips, neck, collarbone and attacks her upper breast. He opens her bra clasp for getting proper access to her breasts and starts kissing her bare back.

He turns Priyanka towards him , who was looking downwards. He pulls her chin.

"Do you trust me?" He looked into her brown eyes.

She looks into his dark brown eyes and nodded in yes.

Ankit makes her lie on the bed and starts kissing , licking, sucking and biting her boobs.

It was her first time but , Ankit makes her comfortable and confident about their first intimacy.

on that day priyankit consummated their relationship.

Soon their final exams got started and it went well for both of them.

His parents want him to pursue his career in Mumbai while Priyanka wants to make her career in Chandigarh. So, she can take care of her father too.

Ankit: pari yar, I am not going  anywhere without you , please come with me.

Priyanka: Ankit, it's about one year only after that we will always stay together. Here is nobody except me for papa and I can't leave him alone.

Ankit: what about me? I can't stay away from you even for a second and you're talking about a year.

Priyanka: beta, even I can't stay away from you , but we have to do it for our future.

Ankit hugs her tightly , " I love you baby," he said resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I love you too ankit," she replied kissing his cheeks.

they were still hugging each other while Ankit started opening her suit zip. He slides her suit off her shoulder and gives wet kisses there.

Priyanka: Ankit...

Ankit puts his finger on her lips, sshh , don't stop me today because I won't stop. He traces his finger from her face, lips to her breast and navel.

Priyanka didn't say anything and reciprocated with him as she also wants Ankit to make her feel loved.

He starts nibbling her lower lip and both are kissing hardly and roughly this time.

Ankit bites her lower lip to get access to her mouth , soon. He enters his tongue into her mouth and starts exploring it.

Priyanka starts opening his shirt button and takes it off still kissing him passionately.

They remove each other's clothes and start exploring each other's bodies. Ankit picks up Priyanka in his arms and takes her to the washroom.

He marks her with love bites and hicckies while she was enjoying the sweet torture Ankit is giving her.

They make out passionately there.

Next day

" Apna dhayan rakhna , I will miss you ," she said sobbing.

Ankit: he wipes her tears with his palm, pari yaar don't cry , I can't see you like this.

He holds her face and kisses her forehead.

I love you Priyanka now stop crying.

His heart was also arching going away for her, but he didn't want to make her more vulnerable so he tried to control his emotions this time.

Soon the first Announcement is made for his flight.

Her heart starts pumping quickly after hearing that.

Ankit wraps her around his arms and kisses her on her lips.

Priyanka: Ankit , stop it! We are at a public place , people are staring at us.

But Ankit didn't stop and kissed her till the last announcement for his flight was made.

Priyankit didn't have any idea that ankit's family was watching all this.

Ankit's father: I have to do something , this girl has to make her exit from his life. I can go to any extent to save my son from this poor and clever girl.

Sorry Ankit beta but you can't be together in this birth.