Ishq 5

Priyanka: hello papa, how are you ? you know how much I miss you. Please come back home soon.

Her dad: arey arey Priyanka beta,take a breath at least. I miss you too mera bacha. I have good news i am coming home today. In fact I am on the way.

Priyanka: papa what a pleasant surprise. papa i have to make something good for you , I am cutting your call now I love you.

Ankit: your dad's timing is really bad . c'mon ! come here let's continue what we were doing before.

Priyanka: shut up! We are not doing anything right now. Ankit please go from here papa doesn't know anything about us. If he sees you here it will surely create a mess.

Ankit: that's not fair yar, this is cheating.

Priyanka: she holds his cheeks , please baby understand my situation.

Ankit: if you say this with so much innocence how can I say no to you. But you have to give me a kiss.

Priyanka: have you not become very demanding ?

Ankit : you have to deal with it now forever.

Priyanka: okay close your eyes then.

Ankit: oh so you're feeling shy now ? But sometime ago somebody was getting very wild.

Priyanka gives a kiss on her cheek.

Ankit: what the hell is this? "Kiss me here," he said pointing his lips.

Priyanka: better luck next time and she asks him to go.

Ankit: he holds her wrist and pulls her towards him , brushes his lips on hers.

Priyanka was shocked and hit her shoulder but he was not stopping.

Ankit left her , kissing her forehead. I love you baby , take care and say good bye to her.

Priyanka: he is crazy but,I love him god can't help it.

Soon when Priyanka's dad reaches home, Priyanka hugs him. I missed you papa, see what I have made for you , your favourite raajma chawal .

Her dad: wahh my little girl has become big now. so, I should find a nice groom for her.

Priyanka: c'mon dad I am not going anywhere leaving you.

Her dad: beta one day you have to go , it's our culture. I have been keeping unwell and I want you to get you settled before leaving this world.

Priyanka got tears in her eyes , papa don't you dare to say this again , you are not going anywhere. After mom is gone , you are the only one I have. I can't lose you at any cost. Papa you will be fine , I will treat you in the best hospital.

Her dad: no more sad talks and tears now. Your dad is very hungry c'mon give me some food.

Priyanka served him food. Papa you take some rest and I am always with you.

She was behaving all ok in front of his father but inside her father's condition was killing her.

She starts studying as she comes home early from college while Ankit calls her.

Ankit: baby! I miss you.

Priyanka: dramebaaz , it's not been two hours since you left and you're already missing me.

Ankit: let's go on a date tomorrow.

Priyanka: I'm sorry Ankit , tomorrow we have an important lecture and we can't miss it.

Ankit: c'mon pari , don't be so boring.we will ask for notes from someone.

Priyanka: no Ankit, it's not possible. I have to study hard for my career and dad.

Ankit: it's ok , I can understand !