The new beginnings ❤️

Ankit steps into his home using duplicate keys of "their house".

Priyanka was lying in the bed turning his back towards Ankit.

"I missed you jaan," he said turning her towards himself,kissing her shoulder.

He kissed her forehead , eyes and then captured her lips, but he stopped when he didn't get any response from her.

"What happened wifey ? Oh! You must be tired, right ? He asked caressing her cheeks with his fingers.

"I want divorce," she said looking straight into his eyes.

What rubbish are you talking? You must be kidding , right ? I know you love me and never thought of leaving me.

she gets up with jerk , no Ankit gupta I am not kidding at all. I am very much serious about this because I don't want to stay with you.

I want to live my life , I want to go ahead in my career and "yes" I loved you Ankit but what did you do to me? you caged me into this house.

Priyanka Why do you need to work on?
I am getting enough for both of us. tell me what you want , I will fulfill all your dreams.

I want freedom Ankit , I feel suffocated in this house. I want to act as it was always my first love. You steal everything from me my freedom , career and my dreams.

I am just fed up with your daily chanting and don't forget you're pregnant.

"I have had an abortion," she said with teary eyes.

"Wha..what ? No..nooo you can't do this," he said controlling his anger.

Yes, I have done this Ankit , I have killed my own baby. I loved Ankit who was selfless and respected my dreams. Because of your insecurities and possessiveness I lost my everything.

Ankit slapped her hard. Tears were flowing out of his eyes.

"Get out of this house Priyanka," he said and threw her all stuff and belongings.

karan: Brother, what kind of condition have you got yourself into? should I talk to priyanka?

Ankit : no , you won't talk to her. What do she think about herself ? I can live my life by own and doesn't need her. You sit here, I will make tea for you.

"Fuck , where is lighter," he said irritated. Finally he finds lighter and made tea for both of them. "Oouuchh," he screamed when he spilled some tea on his hand.

Karan: what happened ! Are you okay Ankit?

Ankit: yeahh I am fine and gets out of the kitchen. He serves tea to karan when karan notices burns on his hand.

Karan: you can't even make a tea without her , how can you even think to live without her? Look at yourself Ankit please ask her for forgiveness and take her back home.

Ankit: karan please I don't want to talk about it. Yes, I was angry at her but she could also understand my situation. I told her and she just left me. I need to get ready now as I have to audition today for the show titled "Ishq".

he gave audition and it went quite well.
"Mr. Ankit gupta you did a fantastic job" said the producer.
Let me introduce you to our lead actress who has been casted opposite you.

"Miss Priyanka, meet Ankit, he is the main lead of our show." He said.

Priyanka turns towards him and they get lost in each other's eyes who carry love , anger, angst and disappointment for each other.

Little update for you guys 🥹