Affair- part 4

Priyanka's little world was getting destroyed in front of her eyes. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

She was standing there numb and in pain , It seemed as if a storm had come and gone. 

She was helpless and couldn't understand what had happened to her. She was feeling alone in the crowd of so many people. She wanted to scream , she wanted to cry loudly. 

She couldn't hear anything even in this noise.

Her heart was broken into pieces. She wanted to forget it like a bad dream but it was a reality.

Ankit was looking at her with teary eyes, her eyes were questioning him while his eyes were denying the same. 

He wanted to talk to her, to hold her, and to wipe her tears. He was cursing himself for making her cry, to break her trust.

Before Ankit came to her, she had gone. He was mobbed by the media.

Ankit asked Rahul to go behind Priyanka.

Priyanka was walking on the road lifeless when Rahul was requesting her to listen to him once.

Rahul: " Priyanka Bhabhi please listen to me once, i want to talk to you about Ankit, he hasn't done anything you're thinking, he is innocent Bhabhi." he screamed from behind.

Rahul was about to reach her when he met with an accident. The crowd gathered there, and he was covered with blood.

Priyanka looks behind after hearing the noises of the crowd and sees Rahul who was full of blood who has become unconscious.

"Rahul" she screamed.

Ankit and other people came there and took him to the hospital.

"There is nothing to worry about , he has minor injuries and you can take him home in the evening, " the doctor said.

Rahul was lying on the bed when Naina comes to his room. he sees her and gives her a deadly look.

Naina: i had already told you Rahul, i have no issues with you, you know na how much i love Ankit and i can't tolerate anyone between me and Ankit. 

Even after that you had so much courage that you recorded the conversation between me and Ankit where I was blackmailing him. That's why I had to cause your accident. i can do anything for ankit, he is only mine.

Rahul: A slight smile comes on his face, Ankit can never be yours , he only loves priyanka. you can never be succeeded in your plane Naina, i will tell Priyanka the whole truth.

Naina: Don't act like a fool Rahul and do you think she will believe you that too without proof. 

Rahul was looking for his phone.

Naina: i guess you're looking for this she pointed towards his phone in her hand which was totally broken due to his accident.

Disappointment comes on his face and Naina gives him an evil smile before going from there.

After that Priyanka comes to meet him. " I am sorry rahul ye sab meri wajah se hua hai," she apologized to him.

Rahul: No Bhabhi it's not your fault , the person behind my accident is Naina.

Priyanka: Naina?

Rahul: Bhabhi she loves Ankit rather i would say obsessed with him.

Priyanka: just shut up Rahul! you can't blame any girl for defending your brother, this is disgusting.

Rahul: Bhabhi at least listens to me...he is innocent bhabhi... naina unhe fasa rahi hai.

Priyanka doesn't listen to him and goes from there.