Ishq part 4

Ankit enters the class while his angry bird is waiting for him furiously. He sits beside her as all seats were already full.

Priyanka was staring at him but he didn't utter a single word. He was enjoying this side of Priyanka as she was looking very cute with anger on her cute nose.

Priyanka: who was she?

Ankit: excuse me ! are you talking to me ?

Priyanka: I said, who was she with whom you were on a date yesterday.

Ankit: ohh! this is between us why should I tell you anything?

Priyanka: if you don't tell me the truth, i will punch your face.

Ankit: what? Okay do that but don't expect me to reveal my personal life. by the way she is very beautiful and most importantly she trusts me not like you.

Priyanka: she got tears after listening to his words.

Ankit: Priyanka yar! I am sorry please don't cry you know I don't like tears in your puppy eyes.

Priyanka: " then tell me about that girl, " she asked sobbing .

Ankit: which girl? there is nobody , I was just kidding and he wipes her tears with his thumb.

Priyanka: I hate you.

Ankit: feeling is mutual.

Priyanka: you , just don't talk to me and she goes out of the class.

Ankit follows her , arey yaar listen to me. Suddenly somebody calls him from behind and she is Kanika.

Kanika: hi Ankit i was searching for me thank god I found you here.

Priyanka listened to their talks and got angry. She came to her house without saying any words to him.

Ankit: hlo Kanika , you are here?

Kanika: I told you na I want to take admission here, can you please help me to find the principal cabin here.

Ankit: yeah sure, come with me. After completing all the formalities Kanika went from there.

shit! how can I forget about pari, let me check where she is. He checks her in the classroom, and the canteen asks her friends but nobody knows about her.

She has gone to her home, Rahul informed him.

"You know everything about her," he asked irritated.

Rahul: because she is my friend. I know about you guys so don't feel insecure.

Ankit buys some flowers and chocolates for her and goes to her house.

"What does he think about himself ? idiot ! I will never talk to him.

She noticed a knock on her door, she opened the door and was shocked seeing Ankit standing there

What are you doing here ?

What is this ? Can't you ask me to come inside ?

Priyanka: come.

Ankit : yaar I have come here for you and you're not even looking at me.

Priyanka: you have many girlfriends currently so focus on them.

Ankit: c'mon Jaan she is my dad's best friend daughter , she came here to take admission nothing else. See, I got chocolates and flowers for you.

Priyanka: i don't want them.

Ankit: okay then what you want, tell me I will get you everything.

Priyanka comes closer to him, wraps her hands around his neck and looks into his eyes. I want you Ankit and slowly lean into kiss with him but Ankit stops her.

What happened ? Don't you want this?

Ankit: i want this more than you but what if you will say I want your body after all this.

Priyanka feels bad for her words and apologises to him. I am sorry Ankit I know I hurt you.

She holds his hand , Ankit i want to live my life with you and I know every relationship is incomplete without trust. I promise I will always trust you, I am sorry.

Ankit holds her face and slowly kisses her forehead, her puppy eyes, nose and starts kissing her soft lips.

She holds his neck from behind to get more access to his lips , he bites her lower lip to get access to her mouth and soon enters his tongue into her mouth.

He holds are waist more tightly and pulls her towards him while she is ruffling his hair. His both hands were roaming around her whole body.

After a while they parted away their lips due to lack of oxygen. They were looking into each other's eyes when Ankit attacked her neck and was giving wet kisses to her , He opened two buttons of her shirt to get more access to her upper breast. She was breathing heavily and enjoying the pleasure Ankit was giving to her.

But before they could move forward Priyanka's phone starts Ringling and Priyanka moves away from him which makes him a little irritated.