Affair part-7

Priyanka's mother gets her ready. she wears a pink gown exposing her pregnant belly. she styles that gown with matching earrings and bracelet . she looks extremely gorgeous and keeps her long hair open.

Priyanka's mother: beta you're looking so pretty , wait i will put black tika behind your ear.

Flashback

Priyanka: "Ankit can you please stop staring at me like this?" she asked while blushing.

Ankit: "can't i look at my wife like this?" he replied back lying on the bed. 

Priyanka: she smiles " i like it , but not now. please get up and put on your clothes as we are getting late, mom and dad must be waiting for us.

Ankit: "ohh! so my wifey is not able to control seeing me without clothes," he said playfully coming closer to her.

Priyanka: "it is nothing like that and this is not the first time i see you naked," she said while fixing her saree.

Ankit: "you look sexy in a saree ," he said grabbing her waist.

Priyanka: Ank..anki what are you doing? 

Ankit: "i am doing romance with my wife," he said while sucking and licking her neck.

Priyanka: "Annkk..anki please stop this we are getting late," she said while slightly pushing him.

Ankit holds her hand and pulls her towards him, she is looking down and is all red. he pulls her chin towards him , rubs her cheeks with his thumb, tugs her hair strands behind her ear and kisses her earlobe. " i love you Priyanka," he said before taking her into his embrace. she feels secure in his arms where nobody can hurt her, he is her happy place .

Ankit holds her face and kisses her forehead, cute little nose and then captures her perfectly shaped lips. after a while they get out of the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Again Ankit tries to kiss her but Priyanka stops him. " Ankit we will continue it at night, please get ready baby" she said pecking his cheeks.

finally they both get ready to go to her parents house. "Ankit how am i looking ?" she asked flaunting her beautiful red saree with matching bangles.

Ankit: he looks at her from head to toe "wait jaan something is missing," he said.

Priyanka looks at him in confusion. Ankit comes near her and puts black tika behind her ear then kneels down at her tummy level, slides her saree , kisses her belly and puts black tika on her belly. " i love my both babies," he said caressing her tummy. Priyanka laughs seeing his cute antics.

At restaurant 

Priyanka, her mom and dad have got there while Mr. Malhotra, his son Aditya and wife were already sitting there waiting for them. both families greet each other , Aditya touches Priyanka's parents feet and takes blessings from them after that both families take their respective seats. Priyanka and Aditya were childhood friends , Aditya had feelings for her since childhood but he didn't have the courage to tell her about his emotions and love for her.

Aditya: hello Priyanka , how are you?

Priyanka: "i am good," she replied.

Aditya: "uncle have you exchanged your daughter with someone else?

everybody looks at him in confusion including Priyanka.

Aditya: i mean the Priyanka i knew she was not this quite. she is always blabbering about nonsense talks.

Everybody starts laughing at him while Priyanka is giving him an angry look.

Aditya: by the way you still look beautiful , you just got a little fatter.