Ishq 11

The first name she calls after she gets conscious is her father.

Ankit's mother was sitting beside her, she holds Priyanka's hand and pats her forehead.

His mother: "beta you okay, how are you feeling now  ? " She asked.

Priyanka: "aunty, you're here? How is my father, I want to meet him, please take me to him. Aunty please tell me , he is fine na," she said sobbing.

His mother: she hugs her , holds her face and wipes her tears. Beta, please stop crying you're already very weak. Your father has few injuries but he is fine. Have some rest and take your food and medicine , i promise I will take you to your father.

Priyanka: she settles herself on the bed and starts caressing her tummy. She looks at ankit's mother with her pleading eyes which are asking for assurance that her baby is fine.

His mother: tears escape from her eyes and she nodes in no.

Priyanka: please aunty ! Say my baby is fine please aunty I am begging you.

Ankit's mother hugs her and touches her tummy , " beta your and ankit's  baby is no more," but you have to be strong. Don't worry You can conceive again.

Priyanka: why aunty why? What was the fault of my unborn child ? Ankit and I love each other ,is loving someone a crime ?

Suddenly ankit's father comes to the hospital.

His father: no, loving someone is not a crime my poor girl but loving someone who is richer than you is surely a crime. Look at yourself , who are you ? The daughter of a farmer, oops a retired farmer.

Ankit deserves a girl from a well settled family who matches our standards. Look Priyanka you still have time just to go from here and never come back.

You and your poor father are still alive because of my stupid wife but I swear if you ever seen around Ankit that will be your last day on the earth.

Priyanka: " I am not going anywhere uncle , Ankit and I truly love each other and I will never leave him till my last breath," she said angrily.

His father: wow! You joke well. You don't care about your life it's completely fine but what kind of daughter are you? Do you want your father to die ?

Priyanka: no..no..please don't do anything to him, please I fold my hands in front of you.

His father: ohh poor girl! Stop crying like this I am not stone hearted , so I am giving you two days, take your father and go away from here forever. Otherwise you will see my other side of which I have already given you a demo.

His mother: you're not doing right, just think when Ankit will get to know about this he will only hate you.

His father: haha! But who will tell him, this girl or you ? I have already cut her wings and if you are thinking of saying anything then you know that nothing is more important than my reputation for me not even Ankit.

Priyanka and ankit's mother gets shocked after hearing this but they can't be able to do anything.

After that day , it's been a week since Priyanka stopped taking ankit's phone.

She has gone from Chandigarh along with her father.

Then it comes a day when Ankit comes back to Chandigarh to meet his family and Priyanka. Firstly he goes to Priyanka's house but it was locked. Priyanka was not receiving his calls so he asked her Neighbors about Priyanka but they informed him that Priyanka and her father went from there a week ago.

Neither of them knows where they have gone.

It was very strange for Ankit, firstly she was not attending his calls and after coming here he gets to know that she is not staying here.

All of a sudden a random person comes here.

"She will never come back, she has gone with her new boyfriend," he said laughing.

Ankit slaps him hard " what rubbish are you talking about , don't you dare to say a word against her else I will smash your face," he said angrily.

Haha! This is the truth she was having an affair after you went to Mumbai. She was a gold digger , she got richer than you and she flew away with him. She was a beautiful and young girl , she also needs someone to satisfy her physical needs.

Ankit grabs his collar and  starts beating him badly . In the evening Ankit was roaming around the streets drunk. He was searching for her but couldn't find her.

At last he goes to his house, her mother slaps him after seeing his condition.

He hugs his mother tightly and starts crying. Mom , where is Priyanka please tell me, I can't live without her mom.

But before she could say anything his father interrupts her.

His father: beta, you're crying for a girl who cheated on you ? She is not worthy of you, I have told you many times to stay away from her and see what she has done to you.

Ankit: ohhh shut up dad! I know about her she can't even think of doing this in her bad dreams and since when you think about myself haan ? I know you very well must have done something to her.

He grabs his father's collar ," tell me the trust otherwise I will forgive you as my dad,".

Okay you want to hit me then you can do this my son. I am your father and I want your happiness only. Even I had made up my mind to accept her as my daughter in law but before that she left you. He starts faking his tears.

Ankit traps his words and says sorry to him.

It's been a month but there is no clue about Priyanka.

Ankit's father: beta, I want to talk to you about something.

Ankit : yes papa.

His father: beta please don't take me wrong but I can't see you like this. Please marry Kanika , she is a good girl and also likes you.

Ankit: papa, what are you saying ? You know it's really well that I love Priyanka, I can't even think about anyone except her.

His father: but, she doesn't love you , think about your mother who is dying inside seeing you in this condition. She ditched you but what is the fault of your mother? I am begging you beta please think about Kanika.

Ankit: he looks at his mother, who was completely devastated , "thik hai, I will think about it".

His father: take your time, know about her beta. I will talk to her, you guys should meet each other.

Ankit: as you feel right papa and he goes from there.