Affair- part 5

Garima was sleeping peacefully on one side of the bed while Priyanka was changing her sides left and right in the other side of the bed.

Oh god ! Why am I still thinking about that person who cheated on me. She hated herself for still loving him. She slowly slides the curtain from the window to check whether he has gone or not. He was still standing there with wet clothes. " how can he be so stubborn? She said in a frustrated tone.

she feels kicks of her baby's tiny legs in her tummy , as if the baby is asking her not to call his dad stubborn. " papa ka chamcha," she said in low tone.

She got some pregnancy cravings and went to the kitchen . she got excited after seeing her favorite ice-cream in the fridge , she took ice-cream in the bowl and about to eat it when sadness comes on her face.

" Ankit must also be hungry as he has not eaten anything since yesterday" she thinks in her mind. 

She packed some food and went to Ankit.

Ankit: he was completely in a mess without her, he looked at her, as though he got his breath back, he could feel his heartbeats again.

Priyanka: she gives him food, Please eat this and go from here.

Ankit: Priyanka I have already told you I won't go from there until you forgive me.

Priyanka: I will never forgive you, do you get this?

Ankit: why are you behaving like this Priyanka ?at least think about our baby. Can't you give me one chance?

Priyanka: why am I behaving like this? If I were in your place , would you forgive me so easily?

Ankit: he looks downwards and nodes in "no".

Priyanka: the pain you have given me, was it not enough Ankit Gupta? why you come here When you know that your presence reminds me of your betrayal, get out of here for god's sake.

Ankit: Priyanka i am accepting my faults, but trust me I have never thought about another girl except you. I always loved you. Naina was blackmailing me that if I didn't agree with her she would snatch that project from me. Priyanka I have never crossed my limits with her.

Priyanka: she grabs him by his collar, was your project more important than me and our unborn child? Did I ever ask you for luxuries life ? You have done all this for yourself and don't you dare to drag me and my baby in this . You were selfish Ankit Gupta and I feel disgusting that I have ever loved a person like you. Now get lost from here and never show me your face again. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

she was about to go from there when suddenly she lost her balance due to wet ground, Ankit holds her by her waist and she opens her eyes.

Ankit: Priyanka I have left that job and returned to that house too. I only want you. I will make all things alright. He holds her hand and puts it in his heart. Priyanka listens to them , they only need you. We will start a new life together. I will build your dream house where you will find only love honesty and trust.

Tears were flowing from their eyes, Ankit wipes her tears using his thumb while Priyanka closes her eyes on feeling his touch.

She opens her eyes and slowly they both lean into kiss, Ankit grabs her waist while she folded her arms around his neck , Ankit nibbles her lower lip and Priyanka Takes his upper lip. initially it was slow and decent one but with time it becomes more passionate and wild which is full of anger , love and trust. they kiss each other for pretty long time until Priyanka comes into her senses and pushed him.

Priyanka about to go from there when Ankit holds her hand , please don't go i will become a person you always wanted me to be, i really love you.

Priyanka: "but I don't love you Ankit Gupta " she said while avoiding eye contact with him.