love aaj kal.

"I think you guys look really good with each other," said vikas.

Priyanka: thank you so much vikas.

"So, when are you guys inviting me for your marriage ?"

priyankit starts laughing hearing the marriage thing.

Vikas looks at them in confusion. "Did I crack a joke? Why you guys laughing.

Priyanka: we are not at all interested in marriage.

Ankit: yes bro, we never think about marriage. we don't even want to get married.

"Don't you guys love each other?" He asked.

Priyanka: we like each other , but love is not our cup of tea.

Tina: don't tell me you both have been in a live in relationship for a year, but you don't love each other.

Ankit: tina, love makes a person vulnerable and we have lots of dreams to achieve in our respective careers. We will move into different cities after some time and we want peace and personal space in our life.

Vikas: Ankit, if Priyanka likes someone else in the future, Wouldn't it make a difference to you?

Ankit: of course not ,she has her own life to live. Priyanka is a very nice girl and I want the best for her.

Tina: If Priyanka is so good then why are you letting her go away?

Ankit: because I won't let her away, we will always be good friends and we are happy like that. No love , no pain.

Tina: priyanka, if you ever fall in love with Ankit then what will you do?

Priyanka: I will never confess my feelings to him.

Ankit, time and Vikas look at her in confusion.

Priyanka starts laughing. "Why are you guys staring at me like this, I was just kidding."

Vikas: Right now both of you are not realizing it, but one day you will crave for each other.

I think you guys are thinking too much. C'mon have some fun, we are meeting after such a long time. Ankit pours wine into the glasses and they start enjoying the party with music, drinks, dance and snacks.

Priyanka takes off her bathrobe ,enters the bathroom and starts taking a shower. She closes her eyes and her happy memories with Ankit start flashing in front of her eyes.

Suddenly words of tina and Vikas start revolving around her mind. Her heart starts aching and she opens her eyes. Tears drop from her eyes.

"Why am I thinking about this? No...no this is wrong. Ankit and I are only friends."

Ankit comes into the bathroom and hugs her from behind. She comes into her senses feeling his cold hands around her bare waist.

"Where are you lost ?" He asked licking her earlobe.

A current passes through her bare body feeling his hot breaths falling onto her neck. She closes her eyes in response.

"No...nowhere,"she replied removing his hands from her bare waist.

"Heyyy...where are you going, I want to take a shower with you."

"Hahaha...I am sorry beta but you're a little late today as I am already done." She said knotting her bathrobe.

Ankit comes closer to her and pulls her hard against his bare chest.

He looks in her brown eyes. "I can do romance with you anytime and anywhere. Do you get that?" He said in a dominating tone.

She nodes. He starts caressing her beautiful face with his thumb then starts licking her wet shoulders unknotting her bathrobe.

He was licking, kissing and biting her neck and shoulder harshly while her hands were roaming and scratching his bare back.

Priyanka pulls his hair backwards to get access to his neck and starts giving him wet kisses there. His hands were roaming around her whole body while he was enjoying the pleasure given by his wild woman.

Soon their eyes meet with each other , his gaze lowers down to her trembling lips. Again his black eyes meet her brown eyes before taking her lips in his mouth.

They start kissing each other passionately and widely. Soon he enters his tongue in her mouth and they start exploring each other's mouth. They did a deed under the shower.

Ankit c'mon comes faster or else your breakfast will get cold.

He comes to the breakfast table and sits on the chair.

Priyanka gives him his coffee, bread omelette and fruits.

Ankit gives her an annoying look .

Ankit, when will you start eating with your own hands? You're a grown up man now.

He holds her hand and makes her sit in his lap. Why should I eat with my hands when I have you in my life.

Priyanka holds his face and plants a soft kiss on his forehead. " Ankit, but one day I have to go, right?" She said while feeding him.

Her words hit him hard, but he didn't express anything to her.

"She is not wrong , one day we have to part our ways but why is it bothering me?" He thinks in his mind and hugs her tightly.

Note: hello friends, hope you all are doing well.
Actually I am taking a little break from Wattpad because I have to start an internship by this month, and after that it won't be possible for me to give regular updates.
But I will still try to provide updates weekly on Sundays.
Give me some time for the "Ishq" series as I am out of time and ideas for that, but I promise I will complete that series very soon.
Love you all 😘 😘