Ishq 6

Papa, i am going to college, please take your medicine on time.
I will be back early at noon , don't you dare to go outside and work otherwise your little princess will become a monster in no time.

Her dad: haha! Okay beta as you said. Take care I will be waiting for you for dinner.

Ankit: where is she ? It never happened that she came late to college.

Priyanka : when will the bus come? It's already 10 , he must be waiting for me. On top of that, networks are also not coming.

Soon the lecture gets started when mr.mehta( economics teacher) introduces Kanika as their new classmate.

Kanika gave her introduction and due to her bubbly nature she gets gel with everyone easily.

Mr. Mehta asked her to sit with Ankit as he is one of the intelligent students of the class and Ankit couldn't deny it.

As soon as Priyanka enters the class she gets annoyed seeing Ankit chilling and talking with Kanika.

A slight smile comes on his face seeing Priyanka but she goes to Rahul and sits with him without giving any expressions to Ankit.

"Oh god ! This girl is such a small kid ," he thought in his mind. He was continuously staring at her with his puppy eyes and she was stealing glares at him.

Mr.mehta announced a project which every student has to make with their partners. Priyanka wanted to choose Ankit as her partner but Mr. Mehta instructs Ankit to help Kanika in making the project and Ankit can't deny it.

After mr. Mehta's lecture got over and Ankit was about to come to Priyanka but Kanika stopped him for asking some academic related questions.

Priyanka gets outside of the class and roams around the college gallery when somebody pulls her wrist and takes her into the library.

Priyanka was about to scream when he put his hand on her mouth.

Shhh baby it's me, Ankit. He removes his hand from her mouth.

Ankit what are you doing , you scared me beta.

"I miss you," she said while hugging him.

Ohho! Somebody is getting very romantic today.

"I'm more romantic than you," she said kissing his cheeks.

Ankit hugs her tightly and puts his chin on her shoulder.

"You're my home and peace Priyanka," he said kissing her shoulder.

"Anki...," she said tapping his shoulder.

Ankit: hmmm

Priyanka : we should go now , class is about to start.

Ankit: few more seconds baby. He traces her face and lips with his fingers. "You're beautiful pari," he said.

Priyanka: you make me beautiful Mr.gupta.

Ankit: yaar we will have many babies after marriage , I can't wait for your mini version.

Priyanka: for that , you have to talk to your parents.

Ankit: Ankit thinks about his dad but then assures her that he will make them agree to accept Priyanka.

Priyanka: Ankit as you know my father has nobody except me in these words so, i can't leave him alone.
You have to accept me with my father otherwise I am sorry but, I can't be yours.

Ankit: he holds her hands, I am proud of your baby and don't worry now he has a son either. We will take care of him.

Ankit was helping Kanika with the project when she asked him about Priyanka.

Ankit: she is my, actually our classmate.

Kanika: really? I am very excited to meet her. Does she know about us?

Ankit: what about us?

Kanika: arey that you have come to my house for our rishta.

Ankit: sshh kanika, I have not told her anything yet and it's a request please do not share this with anyone.

Little does he know that Priyanka has already heard everything about them.