love aajkal 3

"Priyanka was looking very beautiful while sleeping. I didn't realise when She has become an important part of my life. Although we have not been in a romantic relationship, I feel attached towards her. I am going to miss her loud laughter, caring nature and honesty. I hope she gets someone who loves her wholeheartedly"

"You have spoiled me a lot beta, i have become that person who can't even find my watch without your help, how will I manage to live without you? " Ankit said lying beside her , caressing her cheeks.

Priyanka opens her eyes feeling his touch and looks at Ankit who is already admiring her.

"Baby ,Why are you still awake ? She asked him in her sleepy voice and signaled him to come in her embrace opening her arms with a cute smile on her face.

Ankit gives her a smile and rests his head on her chest while She starts running her fingers through his hair.

Pari...

She hums in response.

Pari , you wont forget me after getting someone , right ?

of course not , you will always be my best friend but I guess you will surely forget me one day.

He lifts his head a little and looks in her eyes.

Pari, i can't imagine my life without you.

then I have an option. Why shouldn't we get married?

Ankit looks at her with confusion. Are you serious ? I know you're kidding.

"I'm serious," she said looking straight in his black eyes.

Ankit looks away from her. priyanka, I'm sorry, but I have never thought about you in that way , actually I don't want to marry anyone.

priyanka starts laughing loudly . Stupid , i was just kidding. Look at your face. C'mon I deserve someone hot and sexy.

Ankit looks at her and feels relaxed. Excuse me! what do you mean by sexy and hot ? I'm the hottest guy in the whole world.

oh please Mr. Gupta! come out of your dreams.

Dreams ohh wait I will show you and He starts tickling her around her tummy.

Hahaha ! Anki stop , ooouchhh...please

He looks at her smiling face and gets lost in her laughter. He wants to stop this moment.

He holds her one hand and pulls her into a tight hug. He rests his chin on her shoulder and closes her eyes feeling peace in her embrace.

You're special Priyanka, I really like you.

She ruffles his hair and tightens the hug. I know, it's not your fault when you get such an intelligent , cute and hot girlfriend.

He gets out of the hug and caresses her face with his palm. I want the best for you pari. Hope you'll get someone who loves and cares for you the most.

She grabs his collar, when you think so much about me then why can't we be together forever ?

He looks in her eyes. I don't want to waste your time. What if my mentality about marriage won't change after living with you for years ? You deserve all the love.

She starts laughing. "l know stupid. C'mon let's sleep, it's too late now." She said with disappointment in her eyes.

But before she can go to sleep he holds her waist tightly.

Are you happy Priyanka?

She holds his face and kisses his forehead. "Indeed ! I'm happy with you."

She was looking extremely gorgeous with moonlight falling on her beautiful face.

Ankit puts the strand of her hair behind her ear and kisses her earlobe. Priyanka closes her eyes feeling his touch.

Then he kisses her forehead , eyes and cheeks.

Priyanka holds his face and they both lean into deep and passionate kiss.

Priyanka and Ankit were doing good professionally as well as personally. With each passing day they were coming closer to their respective dreams.

They both used to spend the whole day in their respective offices and night in each other's arms, but at the end of the day thought of getting separated was scaring them but neither of both wanted to accept their feelings for each other.

Their hearts were craving for each other but their mind was not accepting that they had already fallen for each other.

Finally the day had come when they had to part their ways.

Her heart wanted him to stop her but he didn't and she didn't want to impose anything on him.

After one months

Hey Priyanka, how are you ? did you get home ?

Ankit , I'm completely fine. What about you ? and yes beta finally i have got a new home. She shows her new home to Ankit.

Wow! Beta, this is so beautiful and I miss you very much. I am coming to meet you soon.

I miss you too Ankit but please don't come.

Why ? I can come to you anytime, do you understand ?

Mr. Dramatic i know you ,but recently you have made a girlfriend and I think she will not feel good about it.

Don't worry about kanika, I will make her understand.

Ankit actually I am going to another city due to work this week, so can we meet later? She lied.

pari yaar this is not fair. I really want to see you and hug you. it's been a month since we have met.

Please Ankit don't make it difficult for me.

Okay ! But after your project , I am coming to meet you.

Ankit, are you happy?

"I don't know, actually I don't know whether I'm happy or not after you leave. l'm busy with my work that I always wanted to but I don't feel peace without you " He thinks in his mind and a painful smile comes on his face.

"I'm very happy Priyanka." He lied. But actually her absence was killing him.

"I'm happy for you Ankit , please take care of you and kanika," she said hiding her tears.

They say bye to each other with pain in their hearts and fake smiles on their faces.

"Ankit , finally you remember that you have a girlfriend." Kanika said making a cute pout.

The Ankit side hugged her, I'm really sorry kanika , i was busy with my work. But I promise now I will give you my full time.

Kanika arranged a date for both of them. They enjoyed dinner and drinks.

She asked him for a dance and Ankit nodes. It was a romantic song and they started dancing.

Kanika looks into his eyes and Ankit caresses her cheeks with his thumb. Memories of Priyanka start flashing in his mind. He was dancing with her but her laughter was echoing in his ears. He wants to feel her.

Kanika leans for a kiss but Ankit takes steps backwards.

What happened? Did I do anything wrong?

kanika , you did nothing wrong.

He puts his palm on his head and tears start rolling from his eyes. I was so stupid yar, she was in front of my eyes but I had never understood anything. But now when she has gone , I am understanding my feelings for her. She was my best friend , teacher, parents and everything. I...I can't live without her.

A tear escaped from her eyes.

I..I'm really sorry kanika I really don't want to hurt you please forgive me but I love her only.

Kanika wipes her tears. Ankit I'm not angry with you , in fact I'm happy that you realise your true feelings for her. Talk to her and tell her about what you are feeling right now.