part-2

Priyanka didn't want to work with ankit but she can't lose this opportunity as well because this was the first project she was doing after her marriage with ankit.

It was a big production house and project with a good storyline which can uplift her career.

On the other hand Ankit wanted to stay with her. He was a complete mess without her.

Priyanka and Ankit were doing pretty good professionally and didn't let their differences showing on the camera, but as soon as scenes would have been completed they didn't even see each other faces.

Days keep passing like this until one day the director introduced a new character ,who was going to play Priyanka's best friend role and whose real name was vikram.

He was fun loving guy like Priyanka. Soon vikram and Priyanka become good friends but Intentions of vikram were something else.

One day the shooting continued till late night. It was midnight when Ankit noticed Priyanka was not getting any cab or taxi. he offered Priyanka to drive her to her home but she refused.

Vikram was also shooting with them that night. He came to priyanka and asked her to come with him. Priyanka looked at Ankit who was already annoyed with that person and said "yes" to vikram.

Priyanka was packing her stuff from her vanity when he feels someone holds her hand and pinned her to the wall. She was about to screamed when that person puts his hand on her mouth.

Their eyes meet with each other and he removed his hand "What are you doing here? She asked angrily.

"I have to do this otherwise you wouldn't allow me to come here," he replied.

"Priyanka, he is not a good person for you," he said.

Priyanka: what do you mean?

Vikram , he likes you and his intentions are not good.

Priyanka: first of all he is only my friend and secondly even if he likes me that's not your problem, do you get that?

He tightens his grip on her shoulders "what did you say?" Priyanka we are still husband and wife and I love still love you.

Priyanka: but I hat..

Before she could complete her line , Ankit captured her lips. He was kissing her widely and passionately untill he realised Priyanka was not reciprocating with him.

Ankit: I a_amm sorry. Look Priyanka I know these boys and trust me he is not what he is pretending to be.

Priyanka: you know what because of your possessiveness and insecurities we are not together. She goes from there and sits in the car with vikram.

they were sitting silently throughout the journey until Vikram interrupted her.

"Are you okay ? ,you look lost," he asked tapping her shoulder.

"Yeeaah I a_amm fine," she replied back giving fake smile.

Vikram: "Priyanka I really like you," he confessed.

Priyanka: she got shocked on his sudden confession. Vikram I a_ammm sorry but I have never seen you in that way, I mean you are my good friend and I am not ready for all these things right now.

Vikram: Priyanka, you can take your time. See, I am not forcing you, we can always be friends if you want. My family was just asking me to get married and I always wanted to marry a girl like you who is simple , honest and genuine.

Priyanka: thank you for understanding vikram but I am already married.

Vikram: don't worry Priyanka I know everything about you and Ankit. I am sorry but I heard Ankit and your conversation today.

Priyanka: she didn't utter any single word after that. Vikram drops her to her home and goes from there.

Priyanka was sleeping peacefully when she heard strong knocks on her door. She gets up and opens the door but didn't find anyone.

She was about to lock door when somebody attacked on her. That person slapped her hard due to which she falls on the ground.

"W_whoo are you," she asked scared. But he didn't say anything and pulled her hair, he was dragging her badly while she was crying and asking for help.

But before he could do any further harm to her vikram came there and beat that stranger blue and black.

Vikram called police and handed the culprit to the police. Vikram takes care of Priyanka.
The vikram assures Priyanka that he will never let anything happen to her

Priyanka: thank you so much vikram. If you had not come on time today, I don't know what would have happened.

Vikram: I will always there for you don't worry. Please take some rest after that we have to go police station for inquiry.

Priyanka and vikram reached to police station, police officer asked her some questions and she told everything to him.

Police officer: have you ever seen that attacker before ?

Priyanka : no sir, I don't know about him nor I have ever seen him.

Vikram: sir we want to know who is behind all this, who wanted to harm Priyanka.

Police officer went to culprit and asked culprit about this incident on gun point.

Culprit: he panicked after seeing the gun and started crying. Please don't shoot me I will tell you the truth. Somebody gave me money for this.

Vikram: he grabbed his collar and asked him about that person.

Priyanka: vikram please leave him , inspector sir is doing his work.

Culprit : a_ankkittt sir. He gave me money.

Priyanka got shocked after hearing Ankit name. N...no , I know you are lying. "he is angry with me but I know he can't even think about this," she said sobbing.

Culprit : I am not lying , Ankit sir gave me money. Look at this watch and money , Ankit sir gave me this for killing you.

Priyanka takes that watch from him and it was the same watch Priyanka gifted Ankit on his b'day.

Sorry yaron I know thoda filmy ho gaya, I am really sorry for that. Will try to finish this update in next chapter as I am also not enjoying writing this.
Will try writing something fresh soon.
Take care
#priyankit forever ♾️