last part

"Please leave me," she requested while sobbing.

"how can I leave you sweetheart , don't you know how much I love you," he said giving the devil a smile.

"A woman is not a weak vikram , if she can give birth ,she can also destroy monsters like you," said Priyanka wiping her tears.

I don't believe in your moral thoughts Priyanka , I just want to make you mine as soon as possible in all ways.

Priyanka: you can't make me yours forcefully vikram. I hate you to my core.

Vikram: but I love you baby, you can hate me as much as you can after our marriage, okay ? Till then don't test my patience otherwise I won't wait for marriage and force myself on you , I hope you are getting my point.

Priyanka: I would prefer to die rather than marry a person like you. You are such a cowardly person vikram, you can never win my love and soul as it only belongs to Ankit. I love only Ankit and love him till my last breaths.

Vikram: he slaps her hardly and pulls her hair. Don't you dare to take his name again from your beautiful lips. C'mon get ready darling , today is our wedding day.

Priyanka: I am sorry Ankit. I wish I would believe on your words. God is punishing me for not listening to you. You always alerted me about Vikram's intentions but I was a fool who didn't understand anything.

Vikram: he sends meera his maid to get Priyanka ready and ask her to keep eyes on Priyanka's every action.

On the other hand Ankit has become a complete mess without her. it has been a month since he was searching for her madly but have not found her yet.

He asked her all friends searched every area of Mumbai but didn't get any clue about her. Her mobile phone was switched off since she went missing. He filed a complaint but nothing went into his favour.

"Ma'am please wear this wedding dress," said meera.

"No...I will never wear this," said Priyanka.

Priyanka : please give me your phone for once , I want to talk to my husband. Vikram kidnapped me and trying to marry me forcefully

Meera: I am sorry ma'am! I can't do this otherwise vikram sir will kill me.

Priyanka: I promise you , nothing will happen to you. I am begging you please help me.

Meera: she gives the phone to priyanka after hearing her words.

Priyanka: she makes call to Ankit .

Ankit: he checks his phone is ringing , an unknown number is showing on his phone screen. He picks calls and says "hello"

Priyanka: before she could say anything vikram snatches phone from her and throws it on the floor.

Vikram: he slaps meera and drags Priyanka into mandap forcefully.

Priyanka: leave me vikram , you can't do this to me.

vikram: pandit ji please start our marriage rituals.

Ankit could feel her presence when he recieved that call. He takes help of his friend in tracking location of that phone number.

Pandit ji: pheras has been completed now put vermillion into her hairline.

Vikram: he was about to fill her maang when Ankit holds his hand and slapped vikram. Police take Vikram to the police station.

Priyanka: Priyanka hugs him and they both shade tears into each other's arms.

After that incident Priyanka and Ankit start working on their relationship. Ankit overcomes his insecurities while Priyanka understand him in more better way.

Priyanka won best actress award for her show and Ankit was the happiest person for his lady love.

Soon they plan their little family and blessed with beautiful baby girl.

I am really sorry friends for finishing this update in a improper way. I have my exams in June and I can't write any updates till then.
Thank you so much for giving me this much love and support 🌹🌼