love aaj kal 6

Arjun drives the car with Priyanka beside him while Ankit sits in the back seat completely shattered and lost.

They drive to the restaurant with complete silence throughout the journey until Arjun breaks the silence.

Arjun: Ankit, are you okay?

But Ankit didn't respond.

Arjun: Ankiittt...he calls his name again.

Ankit comes into his senses...han?...did you say something ? Sorry! actually I was thinking about something.

Priyanka's heart was broken into pieces looking at his condition.

Arjun: something or someone haan? Arjun teases him.

Ankit: someone? I'm not getting what you're saying.

Arjun: c'mon Ankit , Priyanka has told me everything about you.

Ankit and Priyanka look at each other in confusion through the mirror of the car.

Arjun: ohh c'mon Ankit! You can talk about kriti yar. We all are friends now.

priyanka and ankit take a sigh of relief.

Ankit: no...Arjun , it's not about kriti. Actually I was thinking about my work commitments.

Arjun: c'mon brother you are here with us and still thinking about work. This is not done. btw I will always be grateful to you Ankit.

Ankit: brother why are you thanking me, in fact i should be thankful to you for taking care of Priyanka. For making her comfortable here.

Arjun: actually I am indebted to you because if you wouldn't leave her then how could I meet her?

Ankit: i can't ever leave her. She will always be mine, my best friend.

Arjun: Ankit , How come you never fell in love with Priyanka? I mean anybody can fall for her.

Ankit: of course I love her but as a friend. Arjun can you make me one promise ?

Arjun: sure brother.

Ankit: Always take care of Priyanka as you have been taking care of her till now. That you will never let tears come to her eyes.

" I promise ,I will never let her cry."

Ankit feels a pinch in his heart but he is happy for Priyanka.

Soon they got to the restaurant.

The waiter comes to them and asks for an order.

Arjun ordered his favourite daal makhni and butter naan.

"Rajma rice for me and one butter chicken for Ankit,"priyanka ordered excitedly.

"Priyanka, you still remember everything about me, my likes or dislikes. I have lost my best friend , my partner due to my stupidity. How did I not know how much I loved you." He thinks in his mind.

Arjun: you're such a kid pari.

They were eating their food when a piece of food got stuck in Priyanka's neck. Priyanka starts coughing due to which she has tears in her eyes.

Arjun and Ankit both got scared but before Arjun could do anything , Ankit went to Priyanka and started patting her back.

"Pari, please have some water and relax yourself." He said worried, continuously patting her back.

After a while Priyanka felt good and they started eating dinner.

next day

Arjun and Priyanka's marriage functions have started. Their respective families and relatives have already come to the hotel where all marriage functions are going to happen .