Ishq ❤️🍀

Ankit: "pari , can I kiss you ?" He asked suddenly.

Priyanka: widens her eyes and looks at him. "Are you serious ?" She replied.

Ankit : pari, look into my eyes, can't they describe my feelings for you?

Priyanka: she looks at him and gets lost into his deep eyes, her gaze falls from his intense eyes to his trembling lips.

Ankit: he holds her head from behind , comes closer to her , their lips are inch apart.

Priyanka: she was also melting with his hot breaths falling onto her lips. But, she suddenly interrupts him.

Ankit: he gets irritated , what happens yaar?

Priyanka: when did you propose to me ?
we're not still a couple right ? 

Ankit: holds her hands and looks straight into her eyes, So what? Don't you know I love you.

Priyanka: I know but...

Ankit: don't you trust me? C'mon give me a kiss now.

Priyanka: Ankit you already  know , I don't believe in a temporary relationship right? if you really love me then you have to talk to my parents first.

Ankit: you're my permanent pari and I really love you. then he pulls her into a long deep kiss. After a while they parted away painting heavily.

Priyanka : but your family...

Ankit: don't worry about it,  I will talk to them , I know they love my happiness which is only you Priyanka .

At Ankit home

Ankit: mom...where are you , I have good news for you.

His mom: what a coincidence beta, I also have good news for you.

Ankit: okay to pehle aap btao maa.

His mom: beta we have found a very nice girl for you.

Ankit: what, you finalised girl for me without asking for once.

Mom: but beta, I thought I had the right to choose a girl for you.

Ankit: I am sorry mom, i shouldn't  have talked to you like this, you have all rights to me but I love someone else.

Mom: but beta, I have made a promise to them,  at least meet her once.

Ankit: I'm sorry mom but what is the use of meeting other girls when I have my own girl and I don't want to give false hopes to anyone.

Mom: who is that girl who made you fall in love?

Ankit: Priyanka, my college friend.

Father : Priyanka that poor girl? Ankit at least thinks about our standard before falling for her.

See Ankit, if you want to spend some quality time with her then I don't have any problem. But you have to marry a girl who i chose for you, it's about our family reputation.

Ankit: dad, how could you talk about her like this? She is not a toy but I love her.

At night

Priyanka: it hasn't been 2 hours and I am already missing him and she calls him.

Ankit: he was sitting lost in his thoughts when his phone started ringing , it was his pari but he didn't pick up her phone.

Priyanka: why he is not picking up my calls, he must be busy right. she tries again but this time he cut her phone.

She messaged him but did not get any response either.

She feels disappointed this time, I have already told him I am a very simple girl who lives only for love. Why is it all bothering me ? I don't know whether he loves me like I do. I have to talk to him it would be easy right now but after sometime I can't stay away from him.