Affair part-6

Flashback

Priyanka was taking a shower when Ankit hugged her. " good morning baby," he said while planting a soft kiss on her neck.

"good morning hubby," she replied back while resting her head on his chest , kissing his cheeks one by one.

"what is my little princess doing?" he asked curling his arms around her belly.

Priyanka: how do you know it's a girl?

Ankit: because i want a daughter just like you who is beautiful, intelligent and innocent.

Priyanka: but Ankit i want a boy who will be just like his father smart , hardworking, caring and intelligent.

Ankit: No, i want a daughter and i will give her entire world' happiness. i will make her hair, cook for her, bring her toys , clothes and everything she wants.

Priyanka: what if it is a boy?

Ankit: " umm then we will try for the second baby," he said while licking her earlobe. he removes his shirt and starts circling and pressing her breasts.

Priyanka: she couldn't resist herself when Ankit turns her around and cups her face before capturing her lips. he opens her mouth with his thumb and enters his tongue in her mouth and they start exploring each other's mouth.

Ankit licks her upper body from her neck, collarbone , upper chest to her breasts, biting her nipples while Priyanka is roaming her hands around his bare back, she pulls his hair and scratches his back with her nails many times but he doesn't stop giving her sweet torture.

Present

Priyanka's mother: "beta what are you thinking ?" she asked snapping her fingers in front of her face.

Priyanka: Not... Nothing mumma.

Priyanka's mother: suddenly her eyes fall on the same pink frock, wow!! This is so beautiful. beta should we buy this ?

Priyanka: No mumma, you have done enough shopping for today, please let's go home , i feel very tired.

Priyanka's mother: i am sorry beta i forgot in my excitement that you're in the last month of your pregnancy.

Ankit: Rahul my brother i am so happy today and feed him sweets.

Rahul: bhai what happened ? by the way It's great to see you happy after a long time.

Ankit: i got a job. soon i will bring her and our unborn child "our home".

Rahul: wohoo congratulations bhai !!! I can't tell you how much relief I feel seeing you so happy.

Ankit: "Priyanka will forgive me, right?" he asked with moist eyes.

Rahul: yes bhai, Bhabhi must forgive you one day and hug him.

In the morning

Priyanka was having her breakfast when the door bell rang. she was about to stand up when her mother stopped her, " beta, i will check , you have breakfast." her mother said.

Priyanka's mother opens the door and receives the courier in the name of Priyanka. " beta, did you order anything?" she asked.

Priyanka: No mumma, can you please check if there is any name written on the package?

Priyanka's mother: no beta, Maybe someone forgot to write their name. she gives that parcel to Priyanka and goes into the kitchen.

Priyanka opens that parcel and she gets surprised after seeing the same pink frock which she had seen in the mall. there was a letter inside that frock, she takes the letter out of that frock and reads it.

Good morning wifey

I know you're still angry with me but you're right in your place. I never thought that one mistake of mine would take you so far away from me. Priyanka i always loved you and i am incomplete without you. i am sorry for breaking those promises i made to you at our marriage. i am sorry for giving tears in your eyes, while i made a promise to keep you happy forever. Whenever you are in any trouble, you will find me standing with you. please accept this little gift for our little one and baby i have not bought this dress with single penny of my previous sins. i have got a new job , i am trying to be a person you always wanted me to be. you are my home and peace Priyanka.

Priyanka could feel honesty and sincerity in his words while happy tears were flowing from her eyes .

Priyanka please tell our daughter that papa loves her a lot. There is no moment when i don't think about you and our princess. i know we are not together right now but you will always be in my thoughts , mind and heart. i will give you all happiness but this time only with honesty , trust and loyalty. when our daughter will come into this world please make her wear this frock. Priyanka i can't wait anymore to take her into my arms. she will be so tiny and beautiful just like you.

Priyanka please forgive me for once i will never hurt you again , i want to stay with you and our baby. i can even sacrifice myself for you two. i love you Priyanka. hope one day you will forgive me.

Yours and only yours Ankit.

Priyanka wipes her tears and takes that frock and kisses it. " i am proud of you Ankit," she said.

She puts that frock on her belly. "baby papa brings this beautiful dress for you, do you like it?" she asked.

she feels kicks from her baby in response, she smiles " i knew it ki apko bhi ye dress bahot pasand ayegi," she said while caressing her tummy.

your dad is changing baby and he is becoming a mature, responsible and honest person.

In the evening

Priyanka's father: "go and get ready and make Priyanka ready too," he said to his wife. Mr. Malhotra has invited us for dinner today as you know he is very fond of Priyanka since childhood. He always wanted to see Priyanka as his daughter-in-law but Ankit trapped our daughter in his fake love. At that time I wasn't able to do anything for my innocent daughter but not now, I will never let Ankit into her life.

this is a short update for you guys... I am sorry for any grammatical mistakes, as i didn't get time to edit this chapter.

next update till Sunday.

#Priyankitforever