love aajkal 2

"you're looking hot in this black dress, i swear boys are gonna die at the club seeing your beauty , "Ankit said sitting on the bed, staring at Priyanka who was getting ready for the club.

"I know,  I am very hot and I don't want to kill all but you with my hotness Ankit gupta. Anyways thank you for this dress Mr. Handsome. By the way can you stop staring at me like this?" Priyanka replied.

Ohhh! So somebody is getting affected by my stare anyways it's not your fault when you have such a hot and charming boyfriend.

Excuse me! I am more intelligent and hotter than you. Now Shut up and help me with this dress.

Ankit gets up off the bed and stands behind her. He turns her around with a sudden jerk holding her waist.

She looks at him who was already staring at her lips.

"What are you doing?" She said trying to escape from his hold.

"What am I doing ?" He said roaming his hands around her bare back.

Don't try to be oversmart and help me zip my dress.

He meets his lips with her and simultaneously helps her with her dress still kissing her widely and passionately.

He cups her face to get more access to her mouth and starts caressing her thigh with his other hand which is accessible to him due to her high slit dress.

She pats her shoulder signalling him to get out of the kiss as she is lacking oxygen. He stops kissing her , looks into each other's eyes and they both rest their forehead against each other.

"She is cute."Ankit said to Priyanka pointed towards another girl.

Indeed she is beautiful. But I am going after two months and you have already started searching for a new girlfriend.

C'mon Priyanka ,I am not as bad as you think.. I can flirt with anyone but physically i am only yours darling, And we don't love each other so, I don't think you should have any problem with that.

Why should I have any problems? you can approach anyone Ankit. Even I can flirt with anyone.

Calm down sweetheart. Are you okay? Why are you behaving like this?

Yeah...I am completely fine, it's just like I am a little frustrated because of office work. You go and talk to her.

Are you sure?

Y..yes, i am okay. She gives him a fake smile and pretends to be all ok.

He rubs his thumb on her face." Take care and enjoy, you can call me anytime okay"

"Why is he impacting me so much? he can flirt with anyone. Why I am feeling bad. I guess I'll start overthinking too much." She thinks in her mind.

She goes to the bar table and starts drinking. at the same moment one handsome boy approaches her for dance.

Hello gorgeous, myself karan.Would you like to dance with me.

Priyanka firstly looked for Ankit who was already flirting with another girl ( kirti) , and said yes to karan .

They go to the dance floor and start dancing.

Ankit was a fun, loving and handsome boy. Anybody can be impressed by his charming personality. Kirti was also influenced by his good looks and flirting skills.

Ankit approached kirti for a dance and they also got on the dance floor where Priyanka was already dancing with karan.

Ankit was happy seeing Priyanka happily dancing with karan and he also started dancing with kirti.