Ishq 22

Australia

good morning aunty she greets her with a warm smile and bends down a little to take her blessings.

What are you doing beta? How many times I have to remind you that you are our daughter and daughters don't touch feet.

Aunty please don't stop me as I feel happy and blessed by doing that.

Okay darling but not now , at least think about our little member inside your belly and it's not good in this condition to bend down and don't forget you are in your last month.

But aunty! look at me, i am absolutely fit and healthy.

No...sweetheart this time you can't make me agree with your innocent face.

"your aunty is saying the right beta and I am with her this time ," said Ana's father.

Okay guys, I lost this time. But where is ana?

soon a girl enters home whose face was hidden because of toys and baby clothes she was holding in her hands.

"Ana...not again. How many times I have to tell you to stop shopping for a baby. our entire room has already filled with baby's stuff." Priyanka said.

Ana enters the room struggling with baby stuff. "Ohh shut up pari ! I am not buying anything for you but my little baby" she said caressing her belly. I am his masi and you can't stop me from doing anything for my would-be nephew or niece.

Ohh baby! We can't wait more to meet you. Your ana masi loves you a lot. Pari yaar I can't wait to hold him in my arms. She holds Priyanka and starts twirling her around.

Ana! I can understand your excitement but please stop, I am pregnant.

Ohh sorry sorry sweetheart. Are you okay na ?

Hahaha ! Yes I am fine.

Ana's mother: c'mon Ana get ready we are going for a picnic today.

Ohh yes mumma ! how can I forget about this. My little monster will enjoy it outside today.

All people start laughing after listening to her.

Ankit and Kanika have also come to Australia for their new project. From the day he has come to Australia he is feeling relaxed and happy. he can feel her presence here.

Kanika: what happened ? You are looking happy today .

Ankit: I don't know Kanika but it feels like she is very close to me. I can feel her breath in this air.

Kanika: but Ankit, How could she be here?? But I hope your institution becomes true and you find her soon. This smile really suits you stupid always keep it on your lips.

Priyanka and Ana's family are sitting in the beautiful garden alongside the beautiful lake. Flowers were falling from the tree.The sound of birds chirping was heard everywhere.Ducks and swans are swimming in the lake.the sky is cloudy and dark.

"One more bite pari..." Ana insisted.

"I can't Naina my tummy is already full." Pari said holding her belly.

Priyanka is enjoying the weather and greenery around her when her eyes fall on the cotton candy shop.

A slight smile comes on her lips. "I want this" she said pointed towards that shop.

Ana looked at her and was surprised. I mean cotton candy ? Okay wait would be muma, you enjoy I am going to take it for you.

Ankit and Kanika are passing through the same garden when Ankit stops seeing small kids playing there. Ankit is imagining his own kid in them and he gets tears in his eyes.

Kanika: ohh hello stupid. This is not fair. You will meet Priyanka with these tears ?

Ankit : hahaha ! No it's tears of happiness yaar. You know within a few days I became a father. I really can't wait to meet both of them.

A baby was walking around the lake when Priyanka and Ankit saw him. Priyanka gets scared of seeing him because the ground is wet and he might fall in the lake.

Priyanka and Ankit start running towards the baby and save him. Priyanka hugs the baby tightly." Baby are you okay ?" She asked.

Ankit looks at her and tears of happiness start rolling from his eyes. He couldn't believe that his priyanka was standing in front of him after a freaking six months.

Priyanka was literally scared. She calmed herself down and looked at Ankit.

Thank...but before she could complete her sentence she gets lost in those black eyes. she was happy , she was numb. Tears start falling from her eyes. He wipes her tears and caresses her cheeks with his thumb.

Ann...Ankit.

They hug each other tightly. After a long time they are feeling peace in each other's arms. Ankit looks at her beautiful face , removes hair strands from her gorgeous face , tucks it behind her ear and again takes her into his embrace.

Kanika , Ana and her parents come to them. Ana's mother puts her hand on Pari's head.

Priyanka comes into her senses. She looks at Kanika and pain can be seen in her eyes again.

She gets out of the hug. I a...am sorry !

Ankit and priyanka both wipe their tears.

Kanika , Ankit what are you guys doing here ?

But before Ankit could say anything..." We are here for business dealing" Kanika interrupts.

She hugs Priyanka , I am so happy to see you again Priyanka.

Priyanka looks at Kanika and gives a smile and then she looks at Ankit and her smile changes into a pain.

"Congratulations! Both of you for your marriage." Priyanka said looking away from Ankit.

We are not married, Priyanka.

Priyanka looks at her in confusion.

Ankit and I are only good friends. The only girl he has ever loved is you.

Priyanka, Ana and her family get shocked after hearing this.

" Priyanka, I have found out the truth about how my own father sent goons to your home and how we have lost our first child." He said in a cracking voice.

He comes closer to her and caresses her belly. Priyanka i know this is "our" baby. I am sorry Priyanka i misunderstood you. He bends down on his knees at her belly level.

I have also done wrong with you my baby. I was not with you and your mumma when you needed me the most. he kisses her belly many times. Priyanka puts her hand on his head.

He stands up and holds her face. Priyanka i promise I will always trust you. We will start a new life with our baby.

Priyanka looks at him. " I am sorry Ankit but I can't be with you right now." She said trying to hide her tears.

Everybody gets shocked by her statement.

He holds her hands. Look Priyanka i know you are angry with me, you can punish me but please don't do this to me. I can't live without you and my baby.

Ankit I am not angry with you , it's just that I need some time. The last few months have been very difficult for me First I lost my child , my love and then I lost my father. Suddenly you want me to start a new life with you, Ankit this is not easy for me.

I want some time to heal myself. Hope you understand my situation.

I can understand, don't worry I will wait for you till my last breaths.

Ankit meets Ana and her family and takes blessings from them.

" Yaar pari, jiju is so hot, i don't know why you are taking time, If I were you, I would have gone with him at the same moment. I must say my little baby gets hot and cute genes " Said Ana.

Everybody starts laughing there.