one shots - proposal

"Ankit, where are we going?" she asked.

"Priyanka bas thodi der aur," he said.

"Would you please tell me where are we going ?... We have been sitting in the car for an our...and can you please remove this satin cloth from my eyes ?

"Can you please sit quite for a while,  else I would make you quit in my style."

She sat quietly , with her one finger an inch apart from her lips. " that's my good girl," he smiled.

Pari fallen asleep and rested her head on his shoulder.

"she looks like small baby while sleeping and her cutie was adoring her all the way to their destination."

"Pari we reached and shook her a little on which Pari opened her eyes."

"Anki please remove this cloth from my eyes and makes a cute pout."

Ankit could not help but ended up kissing her soft and pink lips while Priyanka  widened her eyes and blushed.

Soon their car stopped and she came down with his help and  he removed her blindfold.

The scene in front of her gave her goosebumps...they were standing in the middle of the forest.
It was a beautiful place in the middle of the jungle surrounded by mountains, rocks , trees , tiny plants with beautiful flowers , a waterfall and  beautiful lake.

The sound of chirping birds could be listen  and was soothing and peaceful to their ears. 

"Ankit this is so so so beautiful , i have never seen such beauty ever in my life," she said excitedly!!

Priyanka were sitting together hand in hand in the moonlight night beside the lake.

Ankit's POV
Priyanka and l , were sitting hand in hand in the moonlight night. She looked extremely gorgeous in white Anarkali kurta, minimal makeup , curled loose hair and Chand Bali in her ears. Silver dust was falling upon her beautiful face, caressing her rose cheeks and and exaggerating her light skin.

"Ankit, moon looks so beautiful isn't it?" She asked.

I looked at her and said , " very beautiful."

"Priyanka looks at him who was already staring at her and feels shy."

He pulled her chin towards him and she looked up into his deep eyes which were showing only love for her.

Ankit got down on his knees, she had a confused expression on her face till Ankit took the ring out of his pocket, and proposed her for marriage.

"You know Pari you are the most beautiful girl  i have ever seen in my life, I was incomplete before I met you, you are the reason behind my smile , and i cant live without you, marry me ," he said.

Priyanka had tears in her eyes and smile on her lips.
She nodded in "yes", Ankit put a ring on her finger, got up and kissed her forehead after that Ankit carried her into his arms and started twirling her around .

"Ankit get me down or else I would  fall," she asked while laughing wholeheartedly.
Ankit takes down Priyanka. " You look beautiful when you smile, the special smile you give only to me, and i feel special when l am  the reason behind your laugh Priyanka," he said.

"I love you Ankit, and she hugs him tightly"

u know Priyanka People say that any wish made at this place gets fulfilled.

so what did you ask for?

Anki: "The one I asked for is standing in front of me, Now even if death comes there will be no sorrow."

Pari: She ran immediately towards him and placed her hand on his mouth...Promise me you won't say that again.

Anki: promise!!... should we go home?

Priyanka hummed cutely. 

As soon as Priyanka and Ankit started leaving from there, Priyanka's foot slipped and she was about to fall into the lake but Ankit catches her hand and pulls her towards himself with force as a result Priyanka falls on the Ankit.

Ankit: he got scared and hugged her tightly ..." are you okay?"

Priyanka:  "I am fine... still in his embrace"

Priyanka and Ankit were completely drenched .

Priyanka was shivering while his body was giving him warmth.

soon Priyanka and Ankit realized their position and  Priyanka gets up from Ankit.

Ankit's POV

Priyanka was completely drenched due to which her  white Anarkali suit had become little transparent perfectly showing her beautiful and hot figure, droplets were running from her hair to face and to her neck and hair strands were coming onto her beautiful face. 

"They could feel sexual tension between them , and Ankit couldn't stop himself anymore." 

Ankit came closer to her and they had an eye contact , soon Priyanka felt his gaze on her trembling lips and feels shy and looked downwards.

Ankit pulled her chin towards him and they got lost into each other eyes which were showing only love. Ankit kissed her forehead , caressed her soft  rosy cheeks and leaned towards her lips . Priyanka could feel his hot breaths against her lips and closed her eyes. soon they connected their lips , initially it was slow but with time it become more passionate and wild. Ankit sucked and  licked her soft and pink lips and both were fighting for dominance in kiss.   

They parted their lips due to lack of oxygen , breathing heavily and rested their forehead against each other.

Ankit didn't wait for a second, removed her earrings one by one and attacked her wet shoulder and sucked it sensuously, Priyanka  Dugged her nails on his shoulders over his shirt in response.

Ankit removed his shirt and Priyanka's gaze fell onto his broad muscular body and this time Priyanka took first initiative and kissed his shoulder while Ankit closed his eyes and hugger her as tightly as he could.

soon Ankit opened Dori of her suit from behind by his one hand exposing her shoulders and  kissed her shoulders while his other hand was caressing her tiny tummy...then make her lay down on rock and comes on the top of her and they became one soul in every aspect after that beautiful night.