third part

"Ms. Priyanka, do you want to take any legal action against Mr Ankit gupta?" Asked police officer.

Priyanka: yes sir , I want him to go behind the bars for doing this crime.

Police officer, Priyanka and vikram went to ankit's house.

"Mr Ankit gupta you are under arrest," said the inspector.

He was shocked "What have I done?" Ankit asked him.

Inspector: you have tried to kill ms Priyanka.

Ankit: what rubbish are you talking about? Why I would try to kill her, she is my wife.

Priyanka comes near Ankit and slaps him hard.

Priyanka: shut up Ankit , just shut up! How much more lies will you tell? I never thought you would do this.

Inspector brings that culprit in front of Ankit and asked him about that person who gave him money to killed Priyanka.

The culprit pointed his finger towards Ankit.

Ankit: Priyanka trust me, I didn't do anything, He is lying priyanka.Suddenly his gaze falls on vikram and he grabs his collar. I know you are the person behind all this, you want Priyanka that's why you are doing all this , right ?

But Priyanka is only mine , do you get that vikram?

"Ankit leave his collar," she said.

Ankit : Priyanka he is not innocent , they are trying to trap me. I love you more than myself how can I ever think of hurting you ?

Priyanka: inspector please arrest him I don't want to see his disgusting face.

Inspector makes him wear handcuffs and take him to the police station.

After one week

Priyanka was going her home when Ankit holds her hand and drags him to his car. She pushed him away many times but he didn't care.

Ankit: Priyanka just listen to once , I didn't do anything. But she was constantly trying to get out of his car.

Ankit had no options left so he tie up her both hands. She was screaming for help while Ankit make her shut up with his lips. She calms down a little when Ankit leaves her lips.

Ankit: he was staring in her dark brown eyes , expressing pain and hate for him.

Priyanka: she got tears in her eyes " how could you do this?" She asked while sobbing.

Ankit wipes her tears using his thumb and grabs her neck from behind and took her into his embrace. He puts his hand on her tummy and got emotional.

I am sorry my little Jaan , please forgive your dad. We lost you because of my insecurities. Priyanka's heart was aching after hearing his words and she remembers about their unborn child who couldn't come into this world.

Ankit rests his forehead against her head and tears were from from their eyes.

I am sorry Ankit I killed "our" baby. I was not getting anything that time, I was just shattered.

Ankit: no Priyanka it's my fault either. I thought you were my property after marriage but "no" love is freedom and I wanted to tie you up in four boundaries.

Ankit caresses her face with his hand and kisses her forehead , eyes , nose and lips. Priyanka reciprocates with him untill she realised that accident.

Priyanka: no...no this is wrong , she pushed him and get out the car.

She was running on the road unconsciously while Ankit was stopping her. Priyanka was about to meet with an accident when Ankit pushed her and the car hits him.

Annkiittt she screamed...crowed was gather there. She goes to her Ankit who was fully covered with blood. She put his head on her lap and tears were rolling over her eyes.

"Ms Priyanka , there is no need to worry he is out of danger, you can meet him in a while," said doctor.

Priyanka: thank you so much doctor.
She wanted to meet him but her mind was stopping her. But her heart won over her mind. She takes seat near Ankit and holds his hand.

Ankit opens his eyes and gives smile to her. I am fine Priyanka please don't cry.

Should I bring anything for you ? Wait I will bring soup for you but Ankit holds her wrist.

"Please don't go anywhere I need you priyanka,"he said looking straight into her eyes. His eyes were showing honesty and love for her.

I am sorry Ankit but this is not easy for me, if you think everything will be fine in one second then you are wrong. I need time to figure out things between us.

Yes I still love you but things are not same as before. I want to found myself first in this journey , I need time for myself. Ankit we have to build our relationship from beginning.

Ankit nodes assures about becoming a better person for her.

Ankit, you take some rest I have to go to the store to buy some medicines for you.

It's been one month since Priyanka was missing.

Last part - tomorrow
PriyAnkit forever ♾️