Affair

Priyanka: Ankit please get up while pulling his blanket.

Anki: 2 minutes more jaan while hiding his face in the pillow.

Priyanka: Ankit it's already 9'o clock please get up, and freshen up.

Ankit: If you don't get up in the next five minutes then i will not allow you to sleep with me for a week.

Ankit: he gets up with a sudden jerk with his sleepy eyes and messy hair.

Priyanka: she starts laughing, you're such a baby and pulls his cheeks. go brush your teeth while i am making breakfast for you and she is about to go from there.

Ankit: he pulls her towards him as a result Priyanka falls on the top of him and he hugs her, "you smell so nice." he slides his hand inside her top and caresses her breasts while licking and biting her earlobe.

Priyanka: Anki stop! while breathing heavily , please let me go, i need to prepare lunch else you will be late for the office.

Anki: he doesn't initiate further action and holds her like this for a while.

Priyanka was making breakfast while Ankit came there and sat on the dining table waiting for his coffee and omelet.

Ankit takes the tray from her hands and puts it on the table , he holds her hand and makes her sit on his lap , hides his face in her breasts .

Priyanka ruffles his hair softly. " Is the workload too much,? She asked."

Ankit hummus cutely, looks into her brown eyes which are screaming only love for his husband.

Anki: Priyanka please never leave me while tightening his grip on her waist.

Priyanka: Anki what happened?...why are you saying all of this suddenly ?

Anki: Nnn...nothing while avoiding eye contact with her.

Priyanka: she holds his face and looks deep into his eyes...i will never leave you and kiss his forehead.

Priyanka can feel disappointment and guilt in his eyes , but she didn't know the reason behind that.

" N...No, Ankit can't hide anything from me , then why is he behaving so strange...may be due to work pressure...or am i thinking too much?"

soon Ankit and Priyanka have finished their breakfast and Ankit left for his office.

At office
Ankit was working on his office table when he felt two hands crossed around his neck.

He turned around and it was Naina his boss.

Naina: hey hotty!

Ankit: hello Naina and removed her hands from his neck.

Naina: c'mon ankit don't be scared , there is nobody except us in this room while coming closer to him.

Ankit: he gave a frustrating look and then stood up from his chair and turned around her, hey sweetheart I am really busy now , so can we talk later?

Naina: okay no problem. by the way ankit we are going on a date tonight.

Ankit: date ? But we had not planned any date tonight right.

Naina : I had planned it. Didn't u like it?

Ankit: l loved it ,But I can't come up with you tonight as I am occupied with work. I have to prepare a presentation for our new overseas clients.

Naina: you don't worry about that , I will manage everything.

Anki: but naina...

Naina: Ankit,Maybe you've forgotten your dream project. You have given your sweat and blood for that project and now you want me to give that project to someone else?

Anki: N..no naina , please don't do this , I am coming with you.

Naina: That's like a good boy ! Chalo ankit I have to do many preparations for tonight and she left from there.

Ankit hits his hand on the table in anger.

Ankit's pov

I am sorry priyanka i know I am doing wrong with you lekin mai mazboor hun , I am doing all this for "our" better future. I always wanted to give you all the happiness and good life style
Where you do not need to sacrifice anything you ever want. I hope you will forgive me after knowing the reason behind what I am doing .

Priyanka: she was preparing dinner while she felt pain in her tummy "ooch" she screamed.

" Baby please stop kicking your mumma , I have to prepare dinner for your dad," she said while caressing her tummy.

he must be hungry as all day long he works hard for both of us.

He is the best husband and I know he would be the best father too.

"You know baby nowadays your father does not have time for your mumma either " she said while making a cute pout.

Baby again kicks her...oouch...acha I am sorry , I am not complaining about your dad.

Priyanka prepares dinner and falls asleep while waiting for Ankit.

Priyanka wakes up when she hears a door bell, she stands up and opens the door.
Ankit hugs her tightly , " i missed you wifey" he said.

Priyanka: anki this is not done it's 11'o clock you should talk to your boss . They should distribute work among other employees as well.

Anki: wifey, it's just a matter of a few more days.

Priyanka : but ankit "we" need you now , I had already told you that I always wanted to live a simple life with you and our baby.

" Have I ever complained about anything to you ?

Anki: no, while kissing her forehead.

Materialistic things do not matter for me, I only want you and your love.

Ankit: he bends kneel down "I know baby, but I want the best for you and our unborn child. " Baby apne jada pareshan to nahi kiya mumma ko?...he asked while kissing her tummy."
Baby kicks again after listening to his dad's voice and priyanka and ankit laugh together after watching their baby's chaotic side.❤️❤️

Stay tuned for the next part...❤️