part 9

Niko had been sat in his bedroom at 11PM, with a bowl of cereal on the side of his bed. He'd been sitting there for a good half hour doing nothing, literally just thinking. The taller man was conflicted. His relationship with Brielle had been going well, which was nice. And her and Aj hadn't had an argument and it had been 3 weeks since they got together. But Aj did enjoy arguing with Niko a lot more. He'd been telling him off for little things that he never used to care much about before. Like the fact that Niko wouldn't wash his dishes straight away. Now, of course, Niko aways washed his plates but never as soon as they were dirty. That had never really bothered Aj but now he'd been starting pointless fights over it. And also, why the hell did his heart flutter so much when he touched Aj? Sure they barely touch and stuff because Aj doesn't like it but this was crazily different. Niko thought it was only right to talk to his best friends about his out of place feelings. But, he had to text him as the white man didn't live here anymore.

George ❤️

Hey
I've got a problem bro

yoooo
whas wrong?

Idk
What do you call it when
You wanna kiss someone

bro what 😭

At this point, even Niko didn't know why he asked that. It was such a random and out of place question. He had no clue where it had even come from.

Nvm
Ajs pissing me off yk

YOU WANNA KISS AJ????

WHAT???

BRO UR TALKING ABT KISSING SOMEOJNE THEN U TALK ABT AJ??

I DONT WANNA KISS AJ WTF
Well

WELL?!??!?!?!!???!??

NO I MEAN
BRO I HAVE A GF WDYM

THEN WHY R U BRINGING THAT UP
LIKE WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT
FFS 
WERIDO

IDK MAN IDFK WHY I SAID THAT IBR

SO WHAT DID U WANNA TALK ABT THEN

WDYM

U SAID U HAD A PROVLEM?
PROBLEM

OH YEA
NVM
LEAVE IT

OI
NO
TELL ME
TF

NOTHING BRO
IM JUST FEELING WEIRD

WHY R U GOOD?

YEAH
JUS GOT INTO A FIGHT

W BRIELLE??
ALREADY?

NAH
AJ

oh
is everything okay?

George had stopped speaking in all caps. Whenever they were talking seriously, they would talk without all caps. Niko didn't know why George switched because he didn't think it was that serious.

Yeah why?

i mean ur telling me for a reason arent u