!!!!ALTERNATIVE ENDING!!!!

OK SO THIS TAKES PLACE WEN NIKO AND AJ ARE HAVING THEIR FIRST KISS IN CHAP 25. IF U WANT TO REREAD THAT, THEN READ FROM THE START UP UNTIL THE SENTENCE "They were making out like their lives depended on it." AND THEN IM JUST GONNA CONTINUE ON FROM THEIR. THANK U SM ILY GUYS AND ENJOYYYY

The two boys were making out harsh and had absolutely no intentions in stopping anytime soon. They finally had the chance to hold the other man in their arms like they were a couple. Sure, it was wrong. Sure Niko had a girlfriend and sure it was bad enough that they were both men. But neither Niko nor Aj saw the fault in it at this moment.

Well, perhaps Aj did have a problem with kissing a man in a relationship. It irked him and it made him feel bad, dirty even. Even if Niko was telling the truth in claiming he didn't have feelings for Brielle, Brielle did. She had genuine feelings for her boyfriend and Niko wouldn't just break off the relationship and spare her the heartbreak of getting cheating on like that.

Even though Aj was in a current make out, his mind was elsewhere. He wanted so badly to concentrate on kissing the taller man properly, as it's what he always wanted. But his mind was just constantly telling him it was wrong.

But just as Aj's thoughts finally started to evaporate and he finally got back into the rhythm of the kiss, he felt a sudden brightness pour into what was a completely dark room. Niko and Aj backed away enough that their lips weren't touching any longer, but they hadn't moved from the position they were in.

Until the two men heard the door start to creak, they quickly scrambled off of each other. But it was too late. The damage was already done. Niko had fucked up bad.

Standing at the front door was Darkest, with a tray of food in his hands, as Niko was taking too long to go and get it. His eyes were wide and he'd almost dropped his tray out of shock. Besides him was an unexpected visitor... someone that Niko or Aj hadn't expected would turn up unannounced especially with everything that had happened.

Besides Darkest was the woman known as Brielle.

"Niko..?" Brielle voice was quiet and broken. She was already a crying mess, tears flooding her red eyes. She wrapped her arms around her own body in a light self hug. She couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. Sure, there had been signs of it. Many signs really. And perhaps that meant Brielle was dumb, or delusional for not being able to see it sooner. But she genuinely did not expect to get heart broken in this way. Especially not by someone like Niko.

"Wai- no, Brielle- I..." Niko looked at Brielle, then his head turned to Aj, then quickly back at Brielle. In this situation he was stuck. He couldn't say 'it's not what it looks like' because it was completely what it looks like. He also couldn't say that because Aj would be hurt by those words too.

But before Niko could get a word of explanation out, Brielle had turned on her heel and made a run for the front door. She was a loud and sobbing mess, unwilling to hear any sort of explanation. Because she knew the reality of this situation. It was that there is nothing to explain. What could a person possibly say to justify them kissing someone that isn't them?!

"WAIT, BRIE!" Niko called out, about to go after her. But his legs stood firm. He turned back to Aj who had a look of despair plastered onto his face. This was karma in Aj's opinion. Karma for both he and Niko. They shouldn't have been doing this. They both were aware of that, and how wrong it was. This is what they deserved for doing it.

But Aj was so, out of nowhere, kind hearted that it killed Niko even further. Aj sighed with a sad smile and said "Go after her, Nik."

"But-" Niko tried to argue but had nothing to say. He really didn't want to leave Aj alone right now. He loved the man way too much and it pained him to have to leave him for a woman he didn't even love.