Oddly united

Nakita p.o.v

Me and Makayla were in the hotel.

 I was snuggled into a blanket on my bed watching TV, then Makayla finally stepped out the shower with matching grey sports bra and pink gym short with black Nike socks. So just in case some other guys wanna bust in on us we'll be in our fighting clothes. 

"You talked to Jay?", she asked.

"Yeah, he alright."

"He seems desperate."

"Why do you say...--- were you eavesdropping on me while I was on the phone?"

"Couldn't help, we're in the same room and you didn't even notice how loud you were talking. You probably interrupted the couple having sex next door."

I paused and gave her a dirty look, "That is so not funny because I had to turn the TV up to avoid listening to a audio porn book."

"I think they're Asians."

"I think they're overrated."

"Wanna knock on their door?"

"Oh my god that's so disrespectful but so savage. Let's not get in any trouble this trip round because I just wanna enjoy myself."

"You will! I swear there is nothing more fun than taking risks and being young."

"In other words there is nothing more fun than going to court for emotional distress."

Makayla died laughing curled up on the bed."

"Your so pathetic.", I said.

~

 The next morning we were heading to iHop. On the bus me and Makayla sat together with our headphones in. Someone from behind tapped me on the head.

I paused my phone and took my earplugs out and turned around to a guy stranger. He had an amazing hair cut, with green eyes and a pretty white smile.

"Hey, do I know you?", he asked.

"Do you?", I asked completely clueless.

"Well I'm Adrian and I think your really pretty."

"Oh", I blushed, "Well greetings, I'm Nakita and thanks. Your eyes are beautiful."

"Your beautiful", said Adrian.

"Thank you, again."

"So you two looking for guys to hook up with?"

"Well she might be but I'm not. I had a bad breakup not too long ago and I'm not looking for anyone else as of now."

"Why not?"

"Don't feel like it."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow", I said trying not to get emotional.

"Well I was only kidding about hooking up. You two seemed very cool and different from these other stuck up bitches on this bus."

"Oh."

"Hey who are you calling a stuck up bitch? You didn't even make it to the competition in New York last year and you think because your dog died its an excuse to miss the auditions?!", said this blonde chick from across the isle. Her name was Isabelle she was one of the best models we had that won many competitions for us, from what I've heard.

"Uh, really bro?", I asked.

"Whoever your sidekick is who was spying on me to figure out why I missed auditions that year sucks, because that's not even close to what happened that prevented me from showing up and dealing with you but I'm actually surprised."