Naturally tentative

Nakita p.o.v

Oh god. I am so lucky that I didn't get in any trouble today. I have to tell Jay he needs to be more careful about how he talks to my people. What I don't know is how I can approach him when it comes down to him and his brother. I don't wanna cave in or waist time because both Steven and Jay are important to me. I really didn't ask to do this.

I called and told Jess about it and she squealed in my ear in the phone. Goodness, does she have teryx or something?

Things like being under pressure like I am right now cause me to stress. I stress when I don't have an answer. It makes me frustrated and sometimes I cry. I try my best not to during this situation because I'd hate to ruin these two guys family. Better yet, this isn't even my business. I don't believe I'll be the one to save the day because they barley know me. What if I accidentally say the wrong thing and cause a catastrophe so devastating that we'll have to move again?

That's down right frightening. I can't...I can't...I don't know what to do.

This is baring me way to much weight. I can only take so much. I mean this is their family problem not mine. Yeah, why do I have to do this? What are Steven & Jay so afraid of?

Wait....

That's it. That's the answer. If I could just figure out what's keeping them from talking to each other then they have a good chance of talking to each other by me helping them pick up the peices.

They're not mad each other they're just hesitant to forgive each other.

Nakita.. You are one smart gal.